𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 - 𝑨 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴 𝑹𝑨𝑭𝑬

𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑲𝑺 was sixteen years old, she got drugged. Usually, the kids her age would maybe accomplish winning volleyball games for the schools team, or coming in to their dream college.

The only things Lily had managed to accomplish this week, was getting shot and getting drugged. She would slap herself if she could, to make herself pay for her stupidity, but at the moment Lily was dozed off on the stairs, freezing her ass off. The guy with the smirk sat besidea her, touching her thigh ever so lightly as he mumbled something very inappropriate in her ear. Lily wanted to run, she wanted to escape, but her strength wasn't even enough to open her eyes wide.

"Let's go to my place and have some fun. No body can see us there." The guy said, touching her innner thigh again, this time even higher up. Lily hated it. Unlike Rafe, this guys hands was soft, but they touched her so harshly. Lily let out some kind of whine, trying to push him away but it didn't work.

"Cmon..." He mumbled as he lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder. To anybody else it just looked like he was helping a blacked out girl home.

"Le-t me d-d-own." Lily cried, her voice so so quiet even though she had used all the strength that was left in her little body. The guy scoffed in a tone that didn't show even a little empathy.

"Lily?" A voice spoke behind them. The guy didn't even know the drugged girls name, but turned around anyways. It was Rafe,

"Hey man, is Lily okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just taking her home, man. She drank a little too much." The guy lied to Rafe.

"Thanks for the help but she can stay here tonight." Rafe said, becoming a little suspicious towards the guy.

"No it's all good. I'm taking the way past her house anyways and I promised her, um, mom, that I would drop her off." The guy said.

"Lily doesn't have a mom. Leave her here with me, I'll take care of her." Rafe argued, an aggressive tone growing in his voice. The guy then understood he had gotten caught and decided that getting put into jale wasn't worth the girl in his arms.

"Fuck this." The guy mumbled, putting the nearly unconscious girl down on the ground before almost running away.

"I'll find you, you know!" Rafe shouted at the leaving guy while running towards Lily.

"Hey, Lily! Are you okay?"

"R-Rafe?" Lily mumbled as she sat up. Rafe helped her on her feet and supported her with an arm around her waist as they walked slowly back into the house. Right at the porch, Sarah and Topper stood, both of their hair was wet as they had just been in the pool. Sarah stopped talking when she saw Lily.

"What the fuck happened to her?" Sarah asked furiously, as Topper sighed once again. At least he didn't complain.

"Some guy drugged her. I might have to kill him."

"This is your fault, you know that right? you show up with what's her name, Magda? Really low, even for you." Sarah shouted at her brother.

"Marla have something on me. I didn't have a choice! And how does that even have to do with this?" Rafe shouted back, as he still had Lily's unconscious body in his arms.

"Well she wouldn't have gotten drugged if she was with you!" Sarah argued.

"You're not helping, Sarah! What am I supposed to do?"