𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 - 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑲 was sixteen years old, she got shot. She had always kinda expected to get shot at some point in her life, as she imagined herself ending up living on the street by eighteen, where stuff like that apparently happens.

However, she did not expect it to happen that sunny day in June. And she did not expect it to feel the way it did.

"What the fuck..." Lily mumbled, staring at the little pool of blood on the floor. The weird thing was, she didn't feel the pain yet.

"Lily, lily, lily, please tell me you where not shot??" Kiara yelled out panicking as she stared with fear at the bleeding girl. As the others turned around, they all let out a scream too. Lily didn't know what she would do with herself, and if she wasn't almost dead, she would have laughed.

"No, I don't feel anything-"

"Oh my fucking god!" JJ screamed, running up to his sister, "Pope, what do we do??" He asked the smartest out of them all. That's when the pain suddenly hit her. She would describe it like if someone had put a red hot piece of metal on her arm and refuse to take it off. As she refused to cry in front of anyone, Lily bit her lower lip hard and let out quick breaths in pain.

"I don't know, is the bullet there?" Pope asked.

"I'm not sure. Hey Lily, you hear me? Don't pass out okay?" The shot girl's brother told her, looking at the girl with a stressed look. The girl instead turned to Pope,

"You're always so excited with dead people, why don't you check me out?" Lily said and showed him a weak smile. Turning her pain into humour was normal for the young girl, although it was mostly mentally. By now, her eyelids where half closed due to the amount of pain she felt but she still couldn't refuse to crack a joke.

Pope ignored the girl but took out the small first-help kit they had in the back of the boat. Luckily, he came to the conclusion that Lily had only got grazed by the bullet so all Pope had to do was to stop the bleeding with some bandage.

"You want a painkiller?" Pope asked her as she now was laying down in the boat.

"Yes thank you kind sir." She said, smiling weakly. "Hey Kiara could you pass me the beer to help me swallow the pill?"

——————————————————————-

"And then I got up, cause we needed to stop the boat you know, so I got up, threw the fishnet into the water. It worked but apparently they shot one last time as I turned around and they hit my arm." Lily explained to Rafe as she wiped the desk with her good arm. Somehow, he seemed to know what hours she were working, as he'd come around all week but only when Lily been there. Today after the incident, the Pogues had made sure Lily was okay and put bandage on her arm before she was off to work. Lily was forced to tell her 'friend' about how she got injured again. Although she did avoid telling him about the whole shipwreck situation, as she knew the others wouldn't like that. On the other hand, they wouldn't even like her talking to the kook in the first hand. However,

"What the fuck? why would they shoot you?" Rafe said, a little to loud, causing several of the restaurants guest to turn their head and send him irritated looks. Lily gestured with her hands for him to be more quiet.

"What the fuck? why would they shout you?" Rafe now whisper-shouted, making Lily giggle.

"I don't know!" Lily whisper-shouted back, as they both laughed.

"What is this, like the fourth time this week you've been injured? Lily, you're cursed." Rafe said, his face in an expression of disbelief.

"It's everyday bro." Lily said as she had to throw in a extremely embarrassing Jake Paul reference from 2017. Rafe hit her good arm lightly as they laughed. Rafe loved to see Lily laugh. He loved to see her smile. The thought of all the shit he knew she'd been through made him want to