𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 - 𝑨 𝑩𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑬

𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑲 was fifteen years old, Big John disappeared. Lily and John B was on their way home from a surfing session when they was greeted by an empty house. The kids thought that he was just out grocery shopping or something like that, but the weeks went by and Big John never seemed to appear again. Of course they contacted the police, who made an insanely small effort to find the man, and instead just called John B's uncle to take care of the boy.

Ever since Lily's mom left her and her dad turned in to a total asshole, she had thought of Big John as her role model. As a kid, she'd often find herself copying sayings he had used, telling others stories that he had told her, and doing the things that he did. She didn't tell John B, but most of the time she was by their house, it was cause she wanted to be around his father, and not him.

Big John was her only father figure, or only parent figure in general. As John B obviously was sad and feeling down, Lily decided to pretend she was alright and try to be there for him, even though she was almost as depressed as he was. She felt like she didn't have the right to show her feelings, cause after all, he wasn't her dad. Her dad was still at home. Even how fucked up he was.

As the other pogues, actually believed that Big John was dead, Lily and John B lived in denial. John B openly, while Lily didn't talk about it.

—————————————————————

"Seriosly, Lily, don't you understand how worried we was when you just disappeared out of nowhere. And then, on top of that, doesn't answer your phone. For fucks sake, we though you got kidnapped by those men in the boat." Kiara yelled in the phone, as Lily on the other side was trying to brush her hair quickly. She had just woken up at Rafe's house, her phone being blown up by her friends.

"I'm sorry! I was with a boy, and you can't tell the others! they'll wanna know who it is and I really can't tell them." Lily explained to her worried friend.

"Please tell me it wasn't Barry? I don't wanna be around you if you smell like him."

"No! Euw. I'll tell you later but you can't under any circonstances tell them, come up with an excuse or something." Lily said.

"Fine! only this time. Just remember that you owe me and I hate you." Kiara sighed.

"You're the best, I love you!"

"Sleepover tonight at my place? it was a while since the last one and I miss our girl time." Kiara pouted, as Lily was putting on her shoes.

"Abso- fucking- lutely. Do you have any of that really good kook-wine that give you Kendall Jenner-vibes? I'm in such a mood for red wine today." Lily told her best friend. Kiara chuckled.

"Of course."

———————————————————————

Lily had let Rafe drop her off a little bit away from The Chateau, so that the Pogues won't see his car. She'd figured that disappearing for a day and then returning with Rafe Cameron wasn't the absolute best idea.

The blonde twisted her hair and putted it into a messy bun on the top of her head, innerly thanking Rafe for letting her wash it at his place.

As she walked into the drive way, a black van that Lily didn't recognize, was on its way out. When the driver saw the girl, he stopped and the passenger rolled down the window. In the passenger seat sat a middle-aged, white man, with greasy hair and a not-so-friendly look in on his face. It was the kinda guy you'd seen when you're walking down an empty road, alone at night, and run away from.