First

Your POV

It was Sunday after noon and you had just finished some unpacking from your new move. You haven't been excited about the move so far. You had walked downstairs to be greeted by your brother Ben.
Ben: Hey sis, what have you been up too.
Y/N: oh you know the usual unpacking and getting prepared for tomorrow.

Later as you and Ben continued talking your mother had walked downstairs.

Mother: hey you two, what are you talking about??
Y/N: oh just talking about how excited I am about starting school. ( you said sarcastically)
Mother: ok I can clearly tell you aren't excited but just try you never know you might meet some really cool people maybe a boyfriend.  Anyways y/n I need you to go to the store and get a few things I wrote you a list so you know what exactly to get.
Y/N: ok will do is there anything that you I need Ben?
Ben: no I am good if you want I can give you some extra money for new art supplies if you want.
Y/N: REALLY!? omg omg omg Thank you so much Ben.
Ben heads up to get his wallet and your mother hands you the list  along with some cash to get the items. Ben than hands you some extra cash for the art supplies. You than head over to a store. You get all the things needed on the list your mom gave you. You than head over to the art supplies section and get an new sketch book and some drawing pencils.
You proceed to check out everything and paid for the sketch book, pencils , some lemons, and printer paper along with some extra ink. You begin to walk out and bump into someone.
Y/N: uhhh I'm so so sorry I didn't see you there again I am.....
Mystery guy : uhh watch it idiot
Y/N : hey I said I was sorry and it's not my fault you are blocking the way. Who do you think you are you giant lamppost.
Mystery Guy: tch whatever
You than hear someone yelling and running towards you a green haired boy with freckles. The tall blind boy begins to turn around.
Green haired boy:  Tsukishima there you are, oh who is this?? He asked with a curious expression
Y/N:  hi I am Y/N and I was just walking until lamppost her mad me fall.
Tsukishima:  you are so right I should watch where I am going I am clearly at fault and you never what so ever bumped into me knocking you and your stuff down. ( he sarcastically said )
Green haired boy: y/n was it I would like to apologize on behalf of Tsukishima. I am Yamaguchi.
Y/N:  it was nice to meet you anyway I should get back. Oh and Tsukishima it was a great pleasure to meet you
You said sarcastically and walked away.