Chapter 1

"I wanna go! I wanna see.... I need to..."
"Sweetheart, calm down please. Mommy and Daddy will be okay. Just calm down okay," Maya said trying to keep the five year old Alexis calm.
"What if they..."
"Hey. Your parents are very strong. It will be okay," Maya said as Cory, Topanga and Zay cake through the door.
"Pappy!" Alexis said running to Cory.
"It's okay, Darling. Nothing?" Cory asked and Maya nodded as shallow tears formed in her eyes.
"Should I call Farkle?" Zay asked and Maya shook her head.
"No, I don't want him to come," Maya said as she tried to take a breathe as she hears the door opening.

"What the hell is going on here?" Josh asked as Maya tried to keep her tears away.
"Maya? Hey. Cory what is going on?" Josh asked.
"Riley and Lucas got into a huge car accident on their way home from a Taylor Swift concert. It's not good, Josh," Topanga said as Maya started to sob.

Josh threw his bag in the ground rushing over to the young girl taking her in his arms trying to keep her calm.
He knew it was bad if Maya was in a state but he didn't know how bad.

"It's okay, Maya. It's okay. Just breathe," Josh said.
"But she..." Maya tried saying through her tears but couldn't manage.
"Take a breathe. It's okay," Josh said holding Maya tighter against his chest.