Chapter 2

Maya smiled as she looked at Alexis as she was fast asleep.
She gave the girl a kiss against her head and threw a blanket over her before she put off the light and closed the door.

She went in front seeing as Josh and Zay were busy talking while she went and put the kettle on.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked.
"Yeah, I'm okay. I was over emotional. I'm okay now," Maya said as Cory and Topanga came through the door.
"And?" Josh asked.

"This is bad. Lucas just got a bump against the head. Riley has a head injury and had a seizure on her way to the hospital. While operating she had another seizure. This is bad guys," Cory said and Maya exhaled.
"What are you guys going to do about Alexis?" Josh asked.
"She's going to go to her godmother for awhile," Topanga said.
"That means me. Zay please go and call Farkle. He can't not know," Maya said as Zay went out to the apartment.

"Are you guys okay? She is your daughter," Maya said.
"If my granddaughter is okay I'll be fine. Take good care of her. I'll ask Auggie to come here tomorrow," Cory said and Maya nodded.

"Farkle and Smackle are in their way," Zay said and Maya nodded.
"Go home you guys. I'll be fine with her," Maya said.
"I'm not going anywhere," Josh said and Maya nodded.
"Okay."