|1|

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍

       𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶                 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍

omniscient
"Bri come onnnn." Skylar said or as everybody call her Sky, she was one of Brianna best friend. They knew each other since sandbox days. Their moms was best friends to, but Sky mom pass away a year ago and ever since then Skylar was more then just a best friend to Brianna she was more like a sister.

"Sky you out of everybody know I don't do party's." Brianna told her and it was true. Brianna hated party's even kickbacks, she just didn't like to be around a lot of people. She wasn't antisocial if anything she was more on the friendly side. Brianna was just shy and doesn't like to talk to people that she didn't know, but if you get to know her that's when her friendly side come or as people say her "crack head" side.

"It's just a block party plus Bri we just graduated. We need to have some type of celebration." Sky told her. Skylar knew Brianna didn't do events but she felt like since they graduated today they should celebrate by going to a block party. Plus she felt like her best friend needed to leave the house for once.

"Sky if she don't want to come she don't have to, we can just leave her ass here." Zariah or as everybody call her Riah said. She was Brianna other best friend, she was added on in 10th grade. Sky never really liked her not just because she took Bri away from her and she was lowkey jealous, she felt like Riah was fake and her vibe was always off.

On the other hand Bri just thought that's just how Riah is. So when ever Sky would come to her about Riah she would say she's being dramatic and that it's not a big deal.

"Riah bruh shut up." Sky said rolling her eyes.

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩. She thought to herself.

"I'm just saying if she don't want to go, she don't have to Sky." Riah said.

Riah felt like if Bri didn't want to go then let that be that period, and that Sky shouldn't be begging her about something she didn't want to do.

"Bri just come it's gone be fun and yo ass need to get out the house" Sky said making Riah sigh and roll her eyes.

Brianna thought about for a minute.
I mean we did just graduated and I do need to get out the house and plus it might be a fun. She thought in her head.

"Fine I'll go but if that shit boring or if I don't like it we leaving." She told them making Sky stick her tongue out put and start twerking.

"Ayeee my bitch finally leaving the house."she said making Brianna laugh.

"You so fucking dumb." Bri said heading towards the bathroom to get ready.

                        (2 hours later)
   𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶 𝗣𝗢𝗩