|2|

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍

"Oh my goshhh this shit not laying right bruh." I said whining as I tried to fix my swoop. The shit was not working and I was about to say fuck it.

"What's wrong with you." Sky said laying down on my bed. Riah went home this morning she had something to do.

"My hair it don't want to cooperate." I told her stomping my feet, having a mini temper tantrum. I was only acting this way cause I had about 30 minutes to get ready and I still haven't picked my clothes out.

I was going to see my dad today. Being that I haven't seen him in a while since I been busy. He's been locked up ever since I was 12, and let's just say it hurted me. Seeing my dad walking out the house with hand cuffs on and remembering me and my mama scared, not knowing when he was coming back.

"You want me to help you?" She said getting up and coming inside the bathroom.

"Please cause it's upsetting me and my homegirl." I said as we shared a laugh.

"Where you going anyways?" She asked while fixing my hair.

"Going to see daddy."

"Mama know?"

"No."

My mama haven't talk to my daddy since he go locked up. I guess you could say she angry at him. She felt like if he would've listened to her he wouldn't be in jail. But just because my mama doesn't talk to him doesn't mean I have too.

"You nervous?" She questioned.

"I mean a Lil but- ion know." I said back. I was nervous but i wasn't at the same time it was hard to explain what I was feeling.

"Mmhmm done." She said as I looked in the mirror.

"Not the BAYANGG." I said moving my head side to side.

"You so ugly." Sky said laughing at me.

"Let me stop and get ready." I said walking out the bathroom and to my closet.

"You look cute."

"Thanks boo. But I'm finna head out." I told her and was about to leave but she stoped me.

"Oh wait I'm going to Von house and everybody gone be there and I wanted to see if you wanted to go."

"Umm I'll think about it." I told her and walked out.

Getting in my car, turning it on and connecting my phone to Bluetooth playing Can't stop, Won't stop by MajorNine.
Pulling out the driveway and driving to my destination.

                     (20 minute later)

I parked my car and turned it off. Getting out and walking to the jail doors.

"How may I help you honey." The lady at the front desk asked soon as I walked in.

"I'm here for visitation."

"Okay can you please sign here and take this sticker." She told me handing me a clipboard and a visitation sticker.

After I was done I walked to the area where they have to check me. This part always make me aggravated because they be doing to much.