|13|

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍
Excuse any mistakes I didn't reread.

       𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶                 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍Excuse any mistakes I didn't reread

(AN: I changed Brianna character, it is what it is🙃)

"LOVE IS WHEN YOU GIVE A BITCH TRUST AND YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP!" I said yelling while standing on my bed, ion know what it is about Major Nine music but it's such a vibe.

"LOVE IS WHEN YOU TEEL HER WHO YOU ARE BUT SHE TOO STUCK UP!" I yelled pointing in the air shaking my head.

"LOVE IS WHEN YOU CR-."

"What the fuck do you have going on?" Sky said walking into my room interrupting me, I hurried up and got down off my bed and busted out laughing.

"Listening to music." I said in a duh tone. I mean ain't it the obvious?

"You didn't have work today or any nails to do?" She asked me making my scrunch up my face.

"Damnnn you being fed as fuck right now Sky." I said looking at her crazy, why she asking all these questions. Trying to know all this shit, ion like dat.

"Girl what?! You sound like fucking Murda." She said side eyeing me I just laughed.

"But nah I do have Kaniyah nails to do today." I told her.

"Who?"

Kaniyah and I have been texting each other but it was just a "hey, how you doing?" And "can I set a nail appointment." That was all.

"Kaniyah the girl nails I did last time." I said picking up my phone texting Bam back, he keep asking me to come over to the spot aka Von's house. I told him I'll think about it.

"Oh, you was saying her name like I knew her or something."

"Anyways I might be going to Von house but ion know." I said sighing, I was in that mood when you just wanna stay home, be in the bed, chill and not do shit.

"Mhmm if you is let me know so I don't have to waste my gas." She said walking out my room.

"Gir- so she wanna waste my gas?" I asked myself mugging. I got up and made my way to the bathroom and turned the shower on waiting for it to get to the right temperature.

When it was I got in and took a shower and when I was done I hoped out. I walked back in my room and put on some comfy clothes.

"That girl here!" Sky yelled making me walk down the stairs and to open the door.

"Hey." Kaniyah said walking in.

"Hi, you know what you getting today?" I asked as we walked over to my nail area.

"Yeah." She said showing me a picture as I nodded my head.

Getting started on her nails and we talked about different things.