|5|

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶
                 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍
                            (Omniscient)

Itsbrianna_ 1h

Send messages                   

Send messages                    ...

"Riah can you help me take this out." Bri said looking at Riah who was on her bed.

She was finna take out her hair, but she needed someone to help her.

"Girl ion know how to do that ask Sky. That's the hairstylist." Riah said not paying Bri no mind. Bri just smacked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"Ask me what?" Sky ask walking in to the room with a bag of hot Funyuns.

"Sky I know that ain't my chips." Bri said looking at the chips in sky hand with a frown.

"And is but what you need?" She said tilting her head to the side.

"You alway eating my stuff bruh." She said snatching the bag of chips out of Sky hand. Sky knew Bri was gone be mad about her chips, but she really didn't care. She was gone buy her some more.

"Girllll they just chips." Sky said laughing. She didn't care that Bri was mad cause she knew that they were going to be laughing in the next minute like they always did.

"You think it's funny but it's not. But can you help me take this out my head." Bri said point at her hair.

"Yeah come on." Sky said getting up and they went to the bathroom.

"You got the stuff I need to take it out." She said while Bri put the toilet
lead down so she could sit down and nodded her head.

"Why you taking it out anyways?" Sky questioned while she started taking her hair out.

"Cause I miss my natural hair." Bri told her. Bri always did that, she would get her hair down then have it in for 1 week or 2 weeks and take it out just because she "missed her natural hair.".

"What you getting next?"

"Ion know I lowkey want some Braids." She told her shrugging her shoulders.

"You should and get them long."

"Can you do them ion want nobody playing in my hair." Bri said.

"Yeah just let me know when."

"Okay."

"Y'all look at this shit." Riah said walking in the bathroom with her phone.