|9|

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍

Excuse any mistakes🙃!!!!!

(Omniscient)

"Do you think hell and heaven real?" Bri asked Keontae. They where at this place called the landing, it where people come to walk and at night time they have really pretty lights.

"Ion know I never really thought about the shit, I guess when I die I'll know." He told her looking at her as she looked at the lights. He brought her here because it was like his "get away place", when he wanted to get stuff off his mind or wanted to think he would come here. It was this or the drugs he took.

He only knew about this place because of his sister, he laughed at her when she took him there one day. But one day he went there and realized that it's helps a lot when he wanted to get stuff off his mind.

"This place is raw, how did you find it?" She asked looking around in awe, she never seen anything like this before.

"My sister." He said smiling. Just thinking about her made him happy, Keontae loved his sister to death but sadly she passed away a couple years ago due to a shoot out, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"You have a sister?" She questioned now looking at him.

"Had a sister." He corrected making Bri automatically regretting asking the question.

Should've just shut the fuck up. She thought to herself.

"I'm sorry."

"Fuck is you sorry for you ain't take her life." He said mugging her. He hated that, he ain't want nobody sympathy. He damn sho ain't want nobody feeling bad for him. He felt like that's how life is you gone die one day.

It just got quiet, Bri didn't know what to say and Bri always knew what to say.

"Got any siblings?"

"I had a brother but he passed away." She said looking down at her feet, she ain't like talking about Brion. It was like opening a wound that was barely even closed, she just didn't want to go back to that same sad space at all.

"And I have Sky but she not like my blood sister."

"Oh that's wassup." He said looking around his surroundings, something he always does.

"This whole area is just a vibe." She said looking at him smiling. She was definitely going to start coming here.

"Yeah it's straight." He told her looking up at the sky, just thinking.

That whole situation with his mom had him thinking hard which was weird to him cause any other time he would just shrugged it off. But this time was different.

Yeah he didn't want to be in the streets, but this is the life he chose. It was one of his biggest thing he regretted in life. If he could change it he would but it ain't that easy.

And he definitely didn't want to end up like his daddy. He always said "that ain't gone happened to me" or "I ain't him". He could say that all he wanted to but in reality all he was doing was following his daddy foot steps. Like father like son.

"What you thinking about?" Bri asked looking at him, she noticed that his vibes were a little off.

"Shit." He said still looking at the sky.

"Wanna talk bout it?" She questioned. Bri always cared about other, so much that she barley cared about her own self. She was so selfless.

Keontae looked at her and stared in her eyes trying to see if she was genuine. Something he would do to see if that person really care or if they bullshiting.

But Bri wasn't like that, she really cared.

She stared back waiting for him to say something. He broke eye contact and looked back up at the sky, making Bri frown her face up.

"My mama think imma end up just like my daddy, dead on a concrete." He spoke shaking his head while Bri stayed quiet waiting for him to continue.

"She keep telling me this street shit  ain't no good and I need to stop." He smacked his teeth then looked at Bri.

"Man if I could stop I'll do it in a snap of a finger, but I can't cause this the life I decided to go with when I was broke down on my dick and her ass couldn't pay them bills."

"Maybe she just care about your safety Keontae." Bri finally spoke.

"I get that but You don't have to keep telling me that shit, I know my daddy died for doing this shit. I got that shit in my mind every time I'm doing the shit, but that ain't me and it ain't gone be me." He said getting a little heated, the topic always made him mad.

"Keontae you have to realize your dad died because he was in the streets, you need to know your mom lost her child's father to this shit. She don't wanna lose her son into this shit too. The streets don't love you Keontae, trust me I know. I feel like your mom has every right to feel the way she do to be honest." She said looking at him, she ain't see nothing wrong with what his mama was saying. She agreed with his mama.

"Mane you sound just like her ass with that "the streets don't love you" shit." He said putting up quotation marks with his fingers and mugging her.

"Because it don't." She back frowning at him.

"Ion even wanna talk bout the shit nomo." He said shaking his head.

She just rolled her eyes and looked back at the lights.

She didn't like how he acting towards the whole situation. She really felt like he ain't want to talk about it no more because he knew what she and his mama was saying was true, but he'll never admit that.

Bri also know what his mama was feeling when it came to the streets don't love you situation. She lost her brother to the streets. Brion was so In love with the stress but the stress ain't love him back, and look where that got him. Dead. Just like look where that got Keontae daddy. Dead.

Brianna just hope one day Keontae would realize, before it be too late.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chile sorry for not updating I'm back.
I'll update again today or tomorrow I don't know yet. Plus this was short so....

But make sure to
share♾
comment ⌨️
and
vote 🗳!!!
And follow me on Instagram: ItsLaynaaa_ 🤍🤍🤍.