|6|

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍

(omniscient)

"Im bored let's go live." Riah said sitting down on Bri couch. Once again they where at her house chillin like they always did.

It was a Sunday and Bri didn't have to go to work or do anybody's nails, so she was just hanging out with her home girls.

Riah set up her phone so that all of them where in the camera.

"We live baby." Riah said making them laugh.

Random: Y'all cute but who shawty right there😻😻😻.

Random:👋

Bamdumbass: Heyyy bestieeee😁.

"Hey Bam." Bri said soon as she seen Bam comment.

"You talking bout me or them." Riah said pointing at Bri and Sky, trying to figure out who that person was talking about.

_Prettyderecka just joined.

Random: I'm talking about ole girl behind you👀😻.

Bamdumbass: I'm glad yo hair fix cause you was looking like you didn't love yoself.

"Thank you and Bam shut up you get on my nerves." Bri said laughing.

_Prettyderecka: That's the bitch who trying to take my man🥱.

Random:👀👀👀👀!!!

Random:☕️☕️☕️

Bamdumbass: Girl stfu Murda don't want you😭.

"Girl your delusional like get the fuck on." Sky said rolling her eyes, while Bri was just shaking her head.

_prettyderecka: I'm not talking to you bitch I'm talking to home wrecker pooh.

Random: Girl Murda don't want you😭. You going out bad💀

"Gi- please don't do it I let you slide at the gas station and on yo li rent you had on yo story if it's really that deep when you see me rock out. Simple make the best bitch win period." Bri said not wanting to go back and forth. Bri didn't do all that talking although she maybe shy and not talk to a lot of people, she would still give a bitch a good ass whopping.

Random: Big Dot😌 I like her😭😭😭

Bamdumbass: Tell that hoe bestie!

Random: Talk yo shit

_Prettyderecka: You all talk pull up cause I'm going to war bout that dick and I put that on yo dead brother hoe

Random: Bitch you sound bout dumb ass fuck^

Random: LMFAOOOO

Random: she ain't have to put her brother in this that's childish😒

Random: she fucked up for that🤦🏾‍♀️

"Bitch don't speak on my brother hoe I'll kill you- bitch send the addy hoe." Bri said felling herself get heated.

Bri had a brother but he got killed. They had different mamas but same daddy's. He was also pretty known but he passed away 2 years ago. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Bri don't really like to speak on it at all. That was her best friend so when people talked about him it specially if they didn't even know him like that it made her mad. That's why they never do talk about him.