|4|

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶
                 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍

"Moveeee Bam! You always doing some shit bruh." I said to Bam who was all up on me, and I was trying to go to sleep.
I was so tried from work and doing nails.

It's been some weeks and it's like I'm cool with everybody expect Murda he always being rude and saying stuff to me. I'll be lying and saying the shit don't hurt my feelings, because it do. But that just him and I had to learn that.

"Stop calling me that call me best friend." Bam said getting off of me. He wanna be my best friend so bad. Lmaooo let me stop. That's my bestie westie.

I was at Von's house, I'm always over here now. It's like our little hang out spot. I come here like it's my house now, I mean Von don't have a problem with it so... I guess it's fine.

"Fuck is y'all yelling for." Murda said sitting next to me on the couch.

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴

Bam finally moved and sat his aggy ass down on the other couch. I got comfy and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

"Awww look at the sleeping couple." I heard Bam say making me open my eyes. I looked to the left and seen Murda with his head back with both of his hands in his pants.

"Ewww." I said to him and close my eyes.

"Waddup bitches." I heard Scar yell walking in the living room.

Me and Murda smacked our teeth at the same time.
Bruh all I want to do is go to sleep.

"Just go in one of those rooms upstairs Bri." Sky told me. I just got up and went upstairs and seen a room.

I walked in and took my shoes off and pulled the covers back and laid on my back. I grabbed my phone out my back pocket to set a alarm for me to wake up.

I heard the door open making me look to see who was coming in here. It was Murda.

He took his shoes off and moved the covers off me and laid on top of me, making me shocked. This was the closest he has got by me.

"Murda?"

"Hmmm." He hummed.

"What you-."

"Shut yo ass up and go to sleep." He said in a sleepy raspy voice, and you know what my ass did.

I shut my ass up and went to sleep.

                   ♛

"Turn that shit off." I heard Murda say. Then I heard my alarm going off, I picked up my phone and clicked stop.

"Quit moving damn." He told me turning his head the other way.

"I have to use the bathroom." I told him and she smacked his teeth and moved over on his back, with is arm over his eyes and his hand in his pants.

𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴

I went to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom and closed the door behind me.