|12|

𝗞𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗻 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴|𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍

(omniscient)

Walking up to the abandon house, people sitting on the porch having they own conversation.

Keontae couldn't stand coming over here, but he had to being that this is his job.

"Waddup Murda." Some dude said sitting on the steps.

"Wassup, Jax in there?" Keontae said walking pass him before walking inside the house.

"Yeah he in the back."

"Preciate it." He said and walked inside the house, immediately all eyes was on him. But he ain't pay it no mind. Cause no nigga feared him.

He walked to the back to Jax office.
Keontae was Jax hitman, anybody Jax wanted gone Keontae was going to make that happen. As much as he hated it, he loved the money it Brought.

"Murda, the men I wanted to just see." Jax said soon as Keontae walked in.

"What you want." Keontae said getting straight to the point, again Keontae hated being here. Plus he had shit to do at his mama house.

"Have a seat."

"I'm good, what you want?" Keontae said again with a mug on his face.

Jax squinted his eyes while nodding his head.

"Okay Lil Murda." Jax said chuckling.
Keontae just smacked his teeth, getting impatient.

"I need your help." Jax told him.

"With?" Keontae questioned.

Jax put a picture on his desk, and Keontae looked at it. It was a men that he ain't never seen before.

"Rodrick moor, but in the streets they call him Rod." Jax told Keontae.

"Okay what you want me to do? Kill him?"

"No, not yet. I'll give you the information you need, but right now I need you to find him." Jax said making Keontae frown his face.

"That's all."

"Yeah, your dismiss." He said while Keontae chuckled bitterly.

Walking back to the front door and to his car, he got in and drove off.
Making his way to his mama house.

Arriving getting out the car and walking up to the door.

Keontae smacked his teeth, being that the door wasn't locked. He hated when she didn't locked the door cause anybody could come in and do anything.

"Man MA!" He said walking inside calling out her name.

"What I told you about not locking the door." He said as she walked out her room in a Louis Vuitton robe, that he brought her for her birthday.

"Boy don't be coming up in here yelling, the hell wrong with you?" She said ignoring everything he said and looking at him like he had two heads.

Keontae just smacked his teeth.

"Well maybe I wouldn't have to if the door was locked. Ma keep that shit locked for real, niggas is crazy."

"Watch yo fucking mouth boy." She said popping him in the mouth. Keontae just mugged her as he held his lip.

"Where you coming from?" She asked him.

"Home." He lied. If he told her that he just came from the trap, he know they was going to have another argument like the last time when he was over here.