Cast

Cast:

Griffin Forest Hayes- 23 years old- The oldest in the family, very protective when it comes to his family, especially his little sister. He owns the company his parents used to own and was immediately the legal guardian for his three siblings when his parents died. You do not want to get on his bad side because the results are not pretty.

Matthew Shepherd Hayes- 19 years old- Sophomore in college, majoring in business, the sweet one in the family, rarely ever yells, does a lot of the cooking, protective when it comes to McKinley, will do anything just like Griffin for his family. Has a soft spot for McKinley.

Tatum Brixton Hayes- 17 years old - Junior in high school, very popular and has a lot of friends, loves his little sister but gets into a lot fights with her since he is the second youngest. The prankster of the family, gets into trouble a lot, especially physical fights. Has a specific soft spot for McKinley even though he does not want to admit it.

McKinley Avery Hayes - The baby of the Hayes family, loves all of her brothers unconditionally, can get her brothers to go along with anything with just her puppy dog eyes, she is about to become a freshman in high school, has a couple of friends not too much, very innocent.

A/N-Hey guys! Hope you like the cast and their descriptions, please comment or vote, only if you want to. I am open for any suggestions, I would love to hear you ideas. I am sorry for any grammar mistakes. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this.

The question of the day is...

Would you rather spend all day in the water in the ocean or all day in an igloo with nothing but shorts and a tank top?

Thank you! Lots of love! Take care!