What's Your Problem?

The next morning I wake up to someone setting my hair off to the side. I shriek because of the shock and I cause the person to flinch. 

"You scared me, Matty," I say with a deep breath.

"Haha, I'm sorry for that and the way I acted yesterday, I apologized to Griff and Tate already." He says with a frown.

"It's okay, but can you tell me what you and Griff were arguing about?" I ask politely.

"No, I'm sorry, but it's nothing you should be worrying about, and anyway, it's done, okay?" He says.

"Okay, fine," I say adding an eye-roll.

Matthew immediately flicks my head with his finger, "How many times how I told you to not roll your eyes?" He asks with amusement.

"None," I say sassily.

"Run before I tackle you." He says seriously. I shriek and throw my blanket off of me. I take a run for it.

During Lunch:

Mother nature decided that today would be the day to show up, again. So by the time I finish lunch, I am groaning and clutching my stomach in pain. Griff's eyes just radiate concern, Matty's eyes are empathetic and Tate looks, disgusted?

My mixed emotions encourage me to raise my voice at Tate.

"What's your problem?!" I yell at him, my voice unexpectedly coming out higher than expected.

"What do you mean, I'm just looking at you?" Tate says calmly.

"Looking at me? You're looking at me like you're looking at a garbage can, am I really that disgusting?" I ask, tears threatening to come over the edge. I can already tell this is going to be a typical Tate and McKinley fight.

"You know, if you can't accept the fact that your older brother is simply looking at you, then maybe you should just get lost?" Tate says this with such anger, but not once did his voice raise. His words were enough. Usually, I would have started crying then and there, but today, the outcome would be different.

"You know what, I'm done with you, if you want to, I'll just leave forever, happy?" I yell hysterically, my first tear slipping down my face.

"So, so happy," Tate says mockingly. 

Now, you might be thinking why aren't Matthew and Griff doing anything, well that's because they know at about this time, I just stomp upstairs and lock myself in my room, but today will be different. 

I stomp upstairs, but I go straight to my closet and grab random clothes and throw in a duffel bag. I'm running away, and that's final. Wink, wink!

I hear a snicker from the entrance of my room and I see Tate.

"Are you seriously planning to run away? Yeah right. You'll come running back to big brother Tatey Poo in no time crying your eyes out." He says. 

How rude! I just push past his shoulder holding the duffel bag in my left hand. I open Griff's room door and go near him.

"McKinley, what are you doing?" He asks concerned looking at my duffel bag.

"Relax, I'm pretending to run away to test Tate. To see if he cares about me or if he would be happy if I left."

Griff sighs and puts his phone on his bed. He runs his hand down his face and finally looks up at me.

"Baby, I don't care how many times I have to tell you this, Tate loves you the most out of all three of his siblings. He just gets angry very, very quickly, not all your brothers can be affectionate and cuddly. You know that." He says patiently waiting for a response from me.

"But, Griff, all he does is just yell at me, hurt my feelings or for instance, tell me to leave forever as he did literally ten minutes ago!" I get more frustrated with each word.

"Fine, if you don't believe me, do the silly 'test' or whatever and see for yourself." He says reluctantly.

"Yes! I'll just be in the guest room closet okay? He won't look in there IF he even cares." I say the plan to Griff. 

"Can you do this after eating a snack, it can help with the stomach cramps," Griff says strictly.

I blush and agree.

Let's see if Tate really does care for me or not!

THANK YOU!

Come back very soon for the next chapter. I'm working on it as soon as I publish this!