Chapter 5

Ellie’s POV

    It’s been about a month since C.J and I first kissed, and he has taken courting me very seriously. Every morning he texts me a super sweet good morning text, and we facetime almost every night. We have gone on a few dates too, where he has proven that his kindness is not a facade. Things are moving fast, but I can’t say that I dislike the pace that we’re moving at. C.J makes me feel like I’m the most precious thing in the world, and if we ever have a disagreement he is quick to try and work things out rather than abusing Alpha dominance on me. 

I am feeling a little nervous right now, because C.J invited me to have a sleepover at his place this weekend.  I’m not that innocent, I know exactly what a “sleepover” entails, but I can confidently say that I have gotten much better at kissing. What can I say, practice makes perfect. It’s not that I don’t want to have sex with C.J or that I’m scared he would take advantage of me, it’s just that I am a virgin and don’t want to make a mistake that completely turns him off or embarrasses me. I know how sex works, but I’ve never even fingered myself. I have literally zero experience at all, but I’m open to learn if C.J is my teacher. 

I did take it upon myself to pack my lacy underwear and bra set. To top it off I bought short, lilac, silk negligee that I personally thought looked really good on me. To be honest, I don’t care whether C.J likes it or not I feel hot as fuck. I decided not to wear it there and put it on when we got ready for bed. I giggle as I imagine the shocked look he would probably have on his face when he saw my surprise. 

We were just going to stay in tonight and watch a movie so I’m just wearing leggings, and one of my brother’s old t-shirts from when they were in elementary school or something. All I know is that it is one of my favorite shirts because it’s so worn in and old that it is super soft and comfortable. I’m only going to stay for today which is Saturday, and tomorrow, cause I have school. Also I’m not feeling the best today, I don’t feel sick just uncomfortable. It’s not too bad though so I’m sure that I’ll be fine. 

“Ready to go babe?” I assumed that one of my parents let C.J in as he was standing in the doorway to my room. They had started to come around to the idea of me finding an Alpha, and C.J has really won them over. 

“Yup, let me just put on some shoes and I’m ready to go. Can you grab my bag in the meanwhile?” He nods before leading me downstairs. He leaves to put my bag in the car, and I say a quick goodbye to my parents before I’m out the door and in the passenger seat of C.J’s car as we speed off to his apartment. 

I’ve been to his apartment before, and I was expecting for it to be some fancy penthouse, but it’s actually just a slightly above average apartment. When he saw my surprised face, he explained to me that he’d rather spend his money on his dream house with his mate than on an apartment that he lives in all by himself. It was such a C.J school of thought, and I felt dumb for thinking he would be so frivolous on himself. C.J almost never spoils himself, and he’d rather spend all of his money on his close friends and family, and I guess me now too. 

We were now settled in on his couch all cuddled up watching a movie. We had pizza delivered to the apartment and decided to watch A Night At the Museum. I love this movie and was surprised that C.J had never seen it. We are only about half way through the movie, but I think he likes it so far. 

When the movie finished, C.J said that he was going to take a quick shower and then I could hop in after him. The nerves had started to set in. I am starting to doubt whether or not I should go through with the plan or not. Maybe C.J is not even thinking about sex and I’m just being a horny teenager. Before I knew it the shower had turned off, and C.J came out and told me that he had left a clean towel for me on the counter. I thanked him and grabbed my bag, before heading into the bathroom. In the shower I made sure to clean everywhere extra thoroughly, and tried to calm my nerves. I decided not to wash my hair tonight because I figured that wet hair would not work well in my favor.