Chapter 10

Ellie’s POV

    It’s about two weeks since we found out that we’re expecting, and I’ve had a lot of time to think, and we have had a lot of deep conversations. C.J had told me many times that he is in it for the long run, and that he wants to be my Alpha officially. C.J is also ecstatic at the thought of our baby, and after these past two weeks of accepting it and getting over my initial fears, I am also super excited about this baby. It might be early and unplanned, but oftentimes so are the best things in life. 

    I have been non stop googling everything about pregnancy, and even about some teen parents' experiences. We decided that I would continue going to school until I couldn’t anymore, and then I would take online classes until I graduated or until I felt ready to go back. C.J said that he could afford a babysitter, or even bring our baby to work with him if I wanted. We were waiting to tell our parents, and everyone else just in case something happens. There is one thing that is a little concerning to me, and that is the fact that I am starting to notice the slightest baby bump. Most people probably wouldn’t suspect anything, or even notice it unless they were really looking for it, but judging from all these websites and other people’s baby bump pictures I shouldn’t even be showing yet. I mean I am super skinny, but I didn’t think that it would affect anything. I eat healthily, but I just have a really fast metabolism. Maybe I’m just being paranoid and imagining things. Even C.J who has been closely monitoring my stomach hasn’t noticed anything. I’m sure that if anything is wrong our new doctor who is going to be with us throughout the pregnancy will let us know. 

    One thing that hasn’t changed though is that my boobs still hurt, and I’m still getting super nauseous. I don’t actually throw up most days, instead I just feel like I’m going to which is almost worse in a way. I’ve also been really horny which I’m sure C.J appreciates. Speaking of C.J he has been so good at comforting me, and making sure that I’m healthy and happy. If I thought that he was protective and possessive before well I was wrong. Ever since he found out that I was pregnant he has gotten even more protective. When I have to leave his apartment to go home or go to school, he pouts and tries to keep me in his arms. Sometimes I find it cute, and others not so much. 

    Today was the day that C.J is going to be meeting my whole family, or at least my siblings and their families. He was a little nervous because he said that he really wants them to like him. I kissed his cheek, and promised him that as long as he acted like himself then they would love him. I mean my parents practically wish he was their own son. If anyone should be nervous it’s me. Since C.J was meeting my family today, he said that it was only fair if I met his parents tomorrow. I agreed, and now I kind of regretted it. 

    I put on a flowy shirt, and a pair of denim shorts. C.J wanted to wear a suit, but I told him that he would without a doubt be made fun of by them for the rest of his life if he did. So he decided on some jeans, and a nice blue button down. He gave me a quick peck and told me that I looked beautiful, and then we left. 
    When we got there it looked like everyone else was already there. I held C.J’s sweaty hand tightly, and opened the door slowly. Everyone stopped to stare at us when we walked in, and I knew that C.J was a little uncomfortable. My parents came up to us and took their turns hugging both of us. When he bent down to let my mom kiss his cheek I knew that he had relaxed a little. Out of all my siblings Jonathan was the first to approach us. I gave him a warning look that he all but ignored. 

    “So you’re the Alpha that broke my baby brother’s arm and then decided you wanted him?” I wanted to smash my head into a wall

    “I promise I had no intention of hurting your brother nor will I ever” That seemed to be all it took for Jonathan to warm up the C.J and since he had Jonathan’s approval the rest of my sibling’s pretty much approved straight away. I let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding in. I was about to smile when Drew just had to open his big mouth.