Epilogue

"Mama." Five-year-old Johns' scream sounded from the woods as he and his cousins raced through the woods to escape the monsters behind them. "Mama."

Standing up on the porch Cadi watched as a heavily pregnant Lara wandered onto the porch with her gun in her hand while two-year-old Tabitha curled her tiny arms around her mothers' leg, sucking her thumb as she watched her cousins as they ran towards her house.

"Mama." Six-year-old Deana and four-year-old Samuel ran to hide behind Lacey, tears pooled on their cheeks. "The monsters are chasing us."

John ran into Cadi's arm while the other one held his baby sister Charlotte, Charlie for short, as she continued to feed the baby.

Pushing the children behind them she handed Charlie to John as he hid behind her chair while Cadi also pulled a gun out. As she handed a third one to Lacey, they waited on Lara's porch to see what was coming through the woods.

"Arrgghh, grrr." The monster said as he swayed towards them with leaves in his hair. "I'm coming to get you." Cas spoke up from the garden as he pretended to stumble on the ground. Screaming the children ran towards him with the water pistols they had taken off their mothers raised. Although John handed Charlie back to his mum before he leapt off the porch with a primal yell.

Cadi watched as Lara handed Tabitha a plastic jug off water before she too toddled of towards where her dad was mock-wrestling on the ground with her cousins. As she snuck up behind her dad, she dumped the water over his head just as he came around and grabbed her to throw her in the air.

Looking behind Cas and the children Cadi started laughing at the two other people behind them.

**

"Oh my god what the hell happened to them?" Cadi said as she helped me sit into the rocking chair on the porch. Being pregnant with twins was no easy thing that was for sure.

Looking behind Cas and the kids I could see Dean and Sam come out of the woods, although they were covered from head to toe in mud which had leaves and twigs stuck to them. Seeing us laughing they both looked up and smiled.

"Blame Cas he jumped out on us in the woods. Dean fell into a mud pool and took me with him." Sam said as Dean snuck over to pick his son up and pull him into his arms. As my brothers joined in the foray, I couldn't help but smile at their antics.

Who would've thought that five years later we would be sitting here like a normal family? While the boys and Cas still hunted, they stayed in the local area.

Sam had set up a forum on the dark web for hunters across the country where they could contact each other if they needed advice or help with a case. This meant that the Winchesters could concentrate on raising their family and training the future hunters.

While the children did have a normal childhood, Cas had started training them in the form of playtime. They would be ready for when Dean and Sam took their training to the next level in a couple of years

We were the Winchesters. Hunting things and saving people was the family business.

It was our job to train the next generation of hunters so the Winchester legacy continued until the end of time.

As I rubbed my swollen stomach, I felt the first contraction and knew that pretty soon there would be another two hunters that would need training

The End