Author's Note

Sup my dudes, I'm Cat and I have a few things I'd like to say before I begin the story. Don't worry, nothing too serious.

I do not tolerate you putting someone down in the comments, we are all humans and have feelings, you can criticize my work all you want but as soon as you are hurting another reader, I will step in. Remember, you don't know what people are going through behind the screens. Building off of that, if you ever need to talk to someone, I feel free to chat with me, I promise I will listen and do my best to help you.

Another thing, I wont be giving summarys at the end of this one, there are summarys at the ends of my other one though.

I don't own this story, I'm just continuing it, I really hope you like it.

Also, unlike my other storys which have a schedule, this one will just update when I finish a chapter. You shouldn't worry too much, im just writing two stories at once now and Wolves was what I was writing before taking over this project. I have a schedule for that story so it has a bit higher of priority with writing, but Bluebell eyes is still up there and I'll still be updating.

Okay, I believe that's it for the authors note, i hope you enjoy!