Chapter One

Check out my new Shoto Todoroki book I hate this one sm but it was my first book so it's staying up—

—First Person POV.—

"Don't touch me, I'm poisonous." I threatened as my cell was unlocked.

"Hurry up and grab her, we're on a timed schedule" their boss grumbled as they neared me, grabbing the chains that held my arms and roughly yanking me forward.

I pulled back, doing all I can to get away from them.

My breathing quickened as I was dragged out into the hall, passing many cells and cages.

My eyes flickered to meet the eyes of most of the prisoners, a hand reached out and grabbed my shoulder.

It was a young girl, she tried to help me get away from them by pulling me back, but a few more guards came and whacked her back with a stick.

She coiled to the corner of her cage, shaking slightly as I was dragged out of her sight.

I was pulled through a few more halls before the cold night air hit me, causing me to shiver, as soon as they yanked me forward again I sprinted into one of them, knocking the guy over.

I stomped on the hand holding my chain, forcing him to let go before I went to run away "Stupid brat!" Someone yelled as I neared the tree line.

The chain was grabbed, a sudden weight stopping me from going any further because my arms where yanked back "It's all yours." The seller spat, forcing me towards a carriage.

"Duke Todoroki bought this one for 250,000 pieces of gold, be careful with it" A male voice spoke up "Screw your Duke!" I barked, going to kick the seller only to be forced into the dark carriage.

"Shut it!" One of the men who shoved me in commanded "Let me go!" I demanded, scrambling to stand up but due to the chain it was kind of hard to use my hands.

"If you don't listen, I will gag you and strap a muzzle to your face." He threatened, I spit at him "I'll bite and remove the flesh of your hands if you try."

He scoffed, stepping away from the entrance and giving me a clear shot to escape.

That was until a man climbed into the carriage as well, the door closing with a click, alerting me it was now locked. I breathed, watching as the man sat across from me.

"Where are we going?" I questioned, not taking my eyes off of him as the carriage jolted, now moving forward.

He didn't answer me, just turned and looked out the window, his eyes scanning the night sky as he proceeded to ignore me.

"When we get to the house, you will meet Lord Todoroki. If you don't please him you won't come out alive." He explained briefly, his cold eyes flickering from the window to me.

"If he likes you, you just might be able to keep your life." He continued monotonously "The Duke is a Vampire, he feeds off of blood so if you wish to please him. Try offering your Ender blood." He suggested.

I gulped 'Gross. Screw that.'

"The choice if you want to live or not depends on you." He paused, finally making eye contact with me "It's better to live, isn't it?"

I didn't answer and I'm assuming he didn't expect me to because after those words fell into the air, he turned away again, the carriage now filling with silence.

That's how the rest of the ride went, pure silence, the only sounds being the sound of rocks the carriage rolled over or the sounds the horses hooves made as they hit gravel and pavement.