Moving Day

8:00 AM

Monday, July 26

"BEEP BEEP FISH GET THE F*CK UP!"

3 groaned and rolled over, slamming her hand on her alarm clock. She sat up and stretched, yawned, slipped on her Squid Sisters slippers and got up. 3 shuffled to her kitchen, where she poured herself a glass of iced tea, and threw a bagel in her toaster oven for breakfast. As she waited for the healthy donut that is a bagel, she heard a knock on her door.

"Hello?" 3 asked, as she opened her apartment door.

"Hey 3!" 4 said from the other side of the door. "Ittttssss moving day!"

"Yes, I know." 3 said, a hint of annoyance in her voice. "C'mon in."

3 stepped to the side to let her colleague (why did it also take me 20 minutes to find out how to spell colleague)

"As you know, I only have 2 rooms. Meaning-" 3 began. Agent 4 dropped her luggage, and ran to the farthest bedroom, pushed the door open and yelled "THIS ONES MINE GO SHARE A ROOM WITH 8!" as she slammed the door and locked it.

"4 YOU PIECE OF SHI-" 3 yelled, only to be interrupted by a knock. She opened the door, and there stood her (crush ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )other colleague, Agent 8.

"O-Oh, H-Hey 8..." 3 stuttered.

"Whats up?" 8 said.

"Nothing. C'mon in." 3 said, stepping to the side, ever so slightly blushing. 3 noticed that 8 only had a backpack.

"8, is that all your stuff?" 3 asked, a tinge of concern in her voice.

"Uhhh yeah!" 8 said.

"We're buying you some new stuff as soon as I get a chance." 3 said.

"So where am I staying?" 8 asked.

"IN 3'S ROOM I CALL THIS ONE" 4 yelled out.

"4!" 3 yelled.

"O-Oh..." 8 said, blushing.

"We'll buy you a bed frame and a mattress soon, but until then, you can take my bed, and I'll lay on the floor." 3 said.

"No no, you take the bed! I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable!" 8 said, shaking her head.

"No, I insist." 3 replied.

"No, I insist!" 8 replied.

"An idea; how about you just share a bed." 4 said, smirking.

3 went a shade of red.

"Thats a great idea, 4! Now no one's uncomfortable! I'll go put my stuff down." 8 said, leaving the room.

After 8 left the room, 3 and 4 had a "conversation".

"4 WHYYYYYY WOULD YOU DO THATTTTT!??!?" 3 exclaimed, shaking 4.

"You won't make a move, so I made a move for you." 4 smugly said.

"URRRGGHHHHHHHHH!" 3 groaned.

Later...

The three agents sat on the couch, watching TV. 4 suddenly jumped up, and ran in front of the TV.

"Yes 4?" 3 asked, a tinge of annoyance in her voice.

"Lets go turf! C'mon guys!" 4 said.

3 went quiet, and turned to 8.

"You wanna go play turf war?" 3 asks.

"Pleeeeeaaase?" 4 begged.

"Sure!" 8 said.