Early Mornings

Tuesday, July 27th

"BEEP BEEP FISH GET THE F*CK UP"

3 groaned, and slammed her hand on the alarm, turning it off. She felt a warm arm wrapped around her body, so she turned her head. She saw a fast asleep Agent 8 and blushed.

"How will I get out of this one..?" 3 whispered to herself, thinking of how to get up without waking the sleepy octoling.

3, very slowly, lifted 8's arm off of her body, and somehow got up without waking her. She then put on her slippers and left the room. She walked into the kitchen, and was met with the ratest rat to ever rat.

Agent 4.

in the refrigerator.

looking for cod knows what.

"4?" 3 sleepily asked.

4 jumped, and turned around.

"umm..." 4 mumbled.

"What the fuck are you doing?" 3 asked.

"This is all a dreaaaaaaaaammmmmm..." 4 said, waving her arms.

"..." 3 said "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

3 walked up to 4, who was now sweating profusely, and simply slapped her.

"Ow..." 4 complained

"Sure doesn't feel like a dream." 3 smirked.

3 walked over to the coffee machine, and turned it on. 

"Want some?" 3 asked 4.

"Nah, I've already had my fill." 4 said, leaning on the counter.

"That does explain why there's still coffee in there." 3 said, grabbing a mug.

A little while later...

3 sipped some of her coffee and placed it on the counter.

"Gotta get dressed..." She thought.

Even later (because of laziness)...

3 came out of the bathroom (because she didn't want to wake 8), and strolled into the living room. 4 saw her, and began to laugh.

"Whats so funny?" 3 asked.

"I-I forgot how AMAZINGLY UGLY those Grizzco outfits are." 4 laughed.

"Oh ho ho, don't think you won't be wearing one." 3 chuckled, (GAYTENING) straightening her cap.

"W-What do you mean?" 4 asked, a tinge of fear in her voice.

"I'm not going to be the only one paying rent. You and 8 are going to help out. I've already told Mr. Grizz. He'd love to have you." 3 said, leaning against the couch where 4 sat.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 4 yelled, dropping to her knees.

"SHUT UP 4! 8's sleeping!" 3 whisper-shouted, hitting 4 with her hat.

"Ow!" 4 exclaimed.

"Anyway..." 3 said, putting her hat back on. "You and 8's first shift is at 12:30. Don't be late."

"B-but Im supposed to get a Crust Bucket Special Up Smoothie at that time! You know my schedule!" 4 complained.

"Move it around, or Im kicking you out." 3 said coldly.

"You wouldn't." 4 said.

"Im not a fucking pussy. I'd do it any day." 3 said.

"..."4 said "I'll move my shake to noon..."

"Thank you." 3 said. "Anyway, I'm going to be late. See y'all later." 3 said, walking towards the door.

wooo

that took forever

im so sorry

I haven't updated 

I lost motivation 

anyway im back bitchessssss

s

ss

s

s

s

s

s

ss

 :D

ok bye