Rain

The soft rhythm of rain was heard on the windows. The clouds were a nasty gray, and the rain seemed like it would never stop. Because of this rain, our lovely agents were huddled inside, passing time.

"And today, we'll see the rain carrying on throughout the night, continuing tomorrow morning with light showers..." The TV droned.

"Damn it..." 3 groaned, tinkering with her headset. It had been through some stuff, and now the entire right side refused to work.

"Woo hoo! New top score!" 4 cheered, pumping her fists up in triumph. She had finally gotten a high score in Squid Jump.

"How did you get past that?" 7 asked in awe, for she was not very good at the game, despite 3's efforts to teach her.

"They're ready!" 8 smiled, walking out of the kitchen with a plate of cookies. "Careful, they're hot."

8 placed the cookies on the coffee table, and almost in the instant that she put them down, it seemed that 4's hand rocketed to the plate. She grabbed a cookie, and shoveled it in her mouth.

"Ack!" 4 yelped.

"She told you they were hot, idiot." 3 said.

"I don't care..!" 4 said.

"Don't choke!" 8 said.

~A while later~

"Hey, let's watch a movie!" 4 cheered.

"Alright, sure." 3 said. "What do you want to watch?" 

"Shrek." 4 said.

"Yeah! Meme movie!" 7 cheered.

3 sighed. She turned to 8.

"You okay with watching Shrek?" 3 asked.

"Sure!" 8 bubbled.

"Alright." 3 said, grabbing the remote. "It's on Squidflix, right?"

"Yup!" 4 said.

3 turned on Squidflix, and opened the choose accounts screen. The accounts read; "The person who pays for the account","Octo pass", "Parasite 1" and "Parasite 2".

"Which one?" 3 asked.

"Parasite 1!" 4 cheered

"Sure." 3 said.

3 turned on the movie, and placed the remote down. 

"Can someone turn off the lights?" 8 asked.

"On it!" 7 said, jumping up. She flicked off the lights, and sat back down. All attention was focused onto the TV.

~time skip because my brain has failed me~

3 felt a head rest on her right shoulder. She moved her head, and was met by a sleeping 8. She began to blush.

"Guys..." 3 whispered. "Help me!"

4 looked over to 3, and saw the situation played out in front of her. She nudged 7, who also turned. 4 dug into her pocket, and pulled out her yellow cased phone.

"Don't fucking do it 4..." 3 whispered.

"Smile for the camera~" 4 whispered, while 7 stifled a chuckle.

"4 don't you fucking dare..." 3 whispered. "I will fucking kill you."

"You wouldn't." 4 said. "You wouldn't want to wake poor 8 up, would you?"

"4..." 3 whispered.

4 clicked a button, and a camera shutter was heard.

"This is so going into my blackmail folder~" 4 whispered.

"You have a folder?" 7 asked.

"Wanna see it?" 4 offered.

"Fuck yeah!" 7 said.

3, at this point, had completely given up.

"Wait, what do you mean you have a folder?" 3 asked.

"Shouldn't leave your journal in places I can find it~"

"..." 3 said. "You didn't"

"I did~"

"You are so fucking dead its not even funny."

whew

here is your long-awaited chapter

this is so short, but I had to give yall something or I would feel bad ;-;

enjoy