Boba Date

YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Thursday, July 28th

8:00 am

"BEEP BEEP FISH GET THE F*CK UP"

3 rolled over, and turned off her alarm. she looked to the other side of her bed, to see an empty spot.

"Huh, 8 must have gotten up early..." 3 thought.

3 slipped on her Squid Sister slippers, and left the room.

"Morning." 3 said, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey 3!" 8 bubbled, frying up some eggs. (why did I think of bubbles coming out of 8's mouth when I wrote that-)

"Yo yo my brooo!" 4 exclaimed.

"Hey there, 3." 7 said.

"Hey 3, do you want to go get boba with me, 7, and 8?" 4 asked.

"Sure. What time?" 3 asked, preparing some coffee.

"How about 3:30?" 4 asked.

"Sure." 3 said, pulling a mug from the cabinet.

3 pm

 "Alright, I'm going to go get ready." 3 said to her fellow agents.

3 walked into her room, and was met by a pair of clothes on her bed, with a sticky note. 3 walked up to the note, and picked it up.

"Hey 3! Wear this! You'll look so fresh! 

~Your friend, Cornflower." the note read. 3 chuckled silently to herself. Every time when they had a sleepover as kids, she had always chosen her clothes.

"You have the freshest clothes!!!" was what she always said.

3 walked into the bathroom, and was met by another sticky note on the mirror.

"Hey hey, 3! Can you put the clothes on the toilet on the bed for 8? Im lending her some of my clothes.

~4" the note read.

3 glanced over to the toilet seat, and saw a pair of clothes, with another sticky note.

"Where are they getting all these sticky notes?" 3 asked, shaking her head. As wished, she took 4's clothes in her room for 8.

Later...

(3's wearing this btw: