Splatoween Special!

Night had fallen in the streets of Inkopolis. Many cephalopods filled the street, all ready for the night of candy and tricks. Our agents were seated at home, also getting ready.

"This is gonna be the BEST.SPLATOWEEN.EVER!" 4 cheered. "I even got a good costume this time!" 4 decided to dress as a devil, with the lil' devil horns and everything. 8 had decided to dress as a witch, while 7 just went with a inflatable dinosaur.

"Anything could top your box costume from last year." 3 said, reading.

"Oh, shut it!" 4 said.

"You sure you don't wanna come with us?" 8 asked.

"Nah, but I'll be there later." 3 said.

"Alrighty then, let's get out of here!" 7 cheered.

The three agents left the apartment, leaving 3 at home.

"Y'all feeling fresh out there?" Pearl asked, her mic amplifying her high voice.

"We're Off The Hook! Coming at you LIVE from the middle of Inkopolis square!" Marina said.

The splatfest theme appeared on the screen behind the pair.

"Welcome to the 48 hours Trick vrs. Treat Splatoween Celebration!" Pearl exclaimed.

"Head over to the Splatfest terminal and pick a side!" Marina said.

"And the splatfest stages are...BLAM!" Pearl exclaimed

A picture of  Musselforge Fitness appeared on the screen.

"Have you seen Judd try try to climb the rock wall here? HILARIOUS!" Pearl said.

"No, but I've seen Lil' Judd try. He's so adorable!" Marina responded.

A picture of Port Mackerel appeared on the screen.

"AAHH! I just LOVE the low rumble of boat engines here. Especially at night!" Marina exclaimed.

"Yo, Marina, bring it down a notch" Pearl said.

The Shifty Station icon appeared on the screen.

"We made a special stage for this splatfest!" Marina happily exclaimed.

"You helped make this stage? Thats amazing, Marina!" Pearl exclaimed.

"Until next time..." Pearl said.

"Dont get cooked, stay Off The Hook!" Pearl and Marina said, striking their signature pose.

The intro of Color Pulse began to play.

"Well, everything seems good so far. Let's go and play a turf battle!" 4 exclaimed.

They ran into deca tower, being split up into two teams. 4 and 7 were on Team Trick, while 8 was on Team Treat. The map they played was Railway Chillin', the Shifty Station for the night.

Ready? Go!

8 ran out, and began to ink turf with her dualies. She then hopped on a ride rail, and fell onto turf. She inked it, and ran out. She ran into a single inkling, who she splatted.

It was a really good match for Team Treat so far. Team Trick however...

With a team with all op weapons, you would expect them to be good.

4 re-spawned at the base, followed by 7.

"HOW HAVE WE LOST SO MUCH?" 4 yelped. "WE LITERALLY HAVE A CLASH BLASTER."

"I cant count how many times I've been splatted... This is getting ridiculous." 7 sighed, shaking her head. "8's doing pretty good, though. Those dualies seem to fit her."

"Now's not the time! We have a turf battle to win!" 4 said, running off and inking more turf with her splat dualies. 7 followed shortly behind.

GAME!

Trick Win!

8 walked up to her friends.

"Good game!" 8 smiled.

"You did a really good job, 8!" 7 said.

"Yeah!" 4 said.

"Aw, thanks!" 8 blushed. She looked down at her phone. She opened it, and went to 3's contact.

 Secret crush ❤️

                                                                                         Me:

     Hey, where r u? u okay?

Secret crush ❤️

Yeah, I'm fine.

Just had to put on a costume

On my way!

damn phone auto correcting

Me:

Your wearing a costume, 3?

 Secret crush ❤️

Yeah.

Marie and 4 dared me to

Marie might actually pay me now

Me:

What is it gonna be?

 Secret crush ❤️

Surprise.

Only clue is "coward"

See you there

"She's going as 4, isn't she?" 8 thought.

An inkilng, wearing a FishFry Biscuit Bandana, Green Iromaki 750s, and a Green  Cardigan. equipped with a Splat Brella joined the battle.

"Hey! 3! Get over here!" 4 yelled, waving at the inkling.

3 walked up to the group.

"Hey." She said.

"I thought you were going as a coward?" 8 asked.

"I am a coward." 3 said. "Brella mains are cowards."

"No-" 8 began.

"I'm right." 3 said.

"The fact that you used to be a Brella main makes this 1,000 times better." 7 said.

"S-SHUT UP!" 3 said, punching 7

The agents played a few more rounds, before getting tired and heading back to their apartments.

oh my god

this took too long

2 days late ;-;