Octo Day!

ran out of photos so 

Spoilers for Octo Expansion! If you don't want any of those, click off!

TW: Fire, strong language (in the beginning), weapons, fighting, loud noises. (please comment if I missed any!)

Thursday, October 8th, XXXX

8 slowly woke up. She looked in front of her, hoping to see her beloved Agent 3. To her dismay, the inkling wasn't there. She glanced over to the clock, which read 8:00 AM. Before the octoling could even get out of bed, a loud scream was heard followed by:

"4 WHY IS THE PAN ON FIRE"

"I FORGOT"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FUCKING FORGOT"

"I MEAN I TURNED IT ON HIGH AND FORGOT ABOUT IT"

"..."

"IM GONNA NEED TO PUT ON MY FUCKING DOUBLE SEEING GLASSES BEACUSE I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO SEE THE AMOUNT OF BULLSHIT COMING FROM YOU RIGHT NOW"

"OH HOLY FUCK WHERES THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER"

"OH FUCK FUCK FUUUCK"

"GET A TOWEL"

"*beep beep beep*"

"OI SHUT THE FACK UP"

*beeping stops*

"HOLY SHIT"

"4 DON'T PUT THE TOWEL ON THE FIRE YOU DUMBASS"

"AAAAAAAAAA"

"HE NEED SOME MILK"

"THIS IS WHY MARIE DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU"

8 sighed, and simply got up. She prepared herself for the sight she was about to see. Sh walked out into the hall, and looked at the kitchen. There she saw a beautiful sight.

"why is the kitchen on fIRE" 8 yelped.

"ASK 4" 3 yelped, throwing open cabinets in search of the fire extinguisher.

"GUYS I FOUND IT" 7 yelled, running out of the bathroom.

7 sprayed the foam all around the kitchen before successfully putting the fire out.

"..." 8 said. "What did you guys just do?"

4 stared at the pan on the stove.

"Bekfast." 4 said simply.

Silence.

"What is wrong with you" 3 whispered.

"Everything." 4 whispered back.

~time skip beacuse Im lazy~

"Alright, I'm going out to get some food from Mako Mart, does anyone need anything?" 8 asked.

"Nah, I'm good." 7 said. "Thanks though."

"Could you get me some fries?" 4 asked.

"Sure!" 8 smiled. "3? Do you want anything?"

"No, thanks." 3 said.

"Alright, I'll be back in a hour!" 8 said.

8 walked out of the door and locked it. She hopped into the elevator, and walked out of the building. She made her way to Mako Mart, and grabbed a cart. 

"Alright, first thing I'm supposed to get..." 8 said, looking at the list on her phone.

She looked at the date, and noticed what day it was.