(3) Team 7

A/n: srry but I'm skipping graduation cuz can!
———————-

'Shit! I'm late!' m/n thought as he walked through the door, he felt eyes on him, "m/n! You made it!" Naruto waved, with a big, toothy grin. He chuckles to himself as he quickly takes his seat by Sasuke and Naruto.

•••

M/n turns towards Naruto, who is on the desk. Squatting in front of Sasuke, "Ya know, if you guys like each other that much. Just fucking ki-"

He was interrupted by the sound of gags and groans. "Damn you Naruto.." he heard Sakura growl. Naruto gulped, "M-m/n..help me.."

M/n got up, touching Sakura's shoulder, "You know, even though Naruto stoke Sasuke's first kiss. You can always be his first girl kiss."

Sakura furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm still gonna beat him to a pulp."

"But if Sasuke isn't willing to kiss someone as pretty as you~" he cooed causing Sakura to blush. He quickly performs the Transformation jutsu, turning into the spitting image of Sasuke. He slowly picks up her hand, rubbing it softly, "Then I would never forgive myself Sakura-chan.." m/n said, making it sound like Sasuke had said that to her.

Sakura blushed, her face as red as a tomato. M/n smirked, his hand on her chin. As he slowly rubs her bottom lip, he pulls her closer. Trying to go in and kiss her, but suddenly, the ravenette pulls m/n away from pinkie.

"M/n. Change now." Sasuke grunted, annoyed that m/n had used his image for something like that. "Why? Are you mad that she was about to be my first kiss~" he teased, already back in himself. Sasuke made his signature 'hn', hiding the small blush on his cheeks.

Once they got to their seats, a fist met m/n's head. "Why did you do that!" Naruto hollered, 'I forgot he had a crush on her....' m/n thought as he rubbed his head. "Oops..?" he sweat drops

••• (m/n is in team seven)

"Naruto, what are you doing?" M/n sighed, "This is what he gets for coming late! Hehehe!" Naruto chuckled, m/n groaned walking towards Naruto. "Dumbass! Take it down, and-"

"M/n-kun. We're over here, you're talking to the wall.." Sakura sweat dropped, as Naruto rolled on the floor. "Who's the dumbass now?!"
M/n growled, still facing the wall, "You still are. And he's a jonin he wouldn't-"

Thunk!

"He fell for it didn't he.." he sighed, sensing a familiar chakra. As m/n was still facing the wall, all you could hear was Sakura apologizing and Naruto laughing.

"Sakura I think you shouldn't blame it on Naruto that much. Cause you should've taken it down, unless you enjoyed that stupid trick?" M/n smirked, trying to walk up to the two. Only to fail by walking into the desk, "HOLY SHIT!" he fell back with a thunk!

As this all played out, Kakashi hummed, placing his hand on his chin, "Hmmmm..if I had to put it this way...my first impression on you guys is....you're a bunch of idiots." Kakashi deadpanned.

"Ok everyone meet me on the roof." he said, flickering away. Suddenly, all three of m/n's teammates ran through the door. M/n scoffed, flickering to the roof.

"Firs-AARGH!" He fell behind Kakashi, only for him to give m/n a closed eyed smile, turning around.

"Why did you smile at me plummeting to my death?" M/n said, sitting in front of Kakashi. "That really breaks my heart" he dramatically states, hand over his chest. Kakashi's eye widened in surprise at how fast the boy flickered.

Soon the others came and sat down. "Now, lets start with some introductions."

"Can you show us an example, sensei?" Naruto asked, causing the silverette to widen his eye. "Well, my name's Hatake Kakashi. Things I like, things I hate...none of you business. Oh! I have many hobbies...and my dreams for the future? Don't have any."

'All he told us was his fucking name..' m/n deadpanned, along with the others.

•••

"Last but not least, you." Kakashi pointed to m/n, who had his back facing Kakashi. "Ok! Well-"

"Turn around."

"Ok! Rude." M/n whined, "Anyway, I'm Nakayama m/n, but call me m/n. Umm..Things I like...let's see.." he rubbed his chin, "oh! DICK, spicy foods and getting beat up."

Everyone sweat dropped, 'WHO LIKES GETTING BEAT UP..'

"And things I hate..bland foods and coffee. My hobbies are...cooking and training. Dreams about the future.. well it's kind of like Sasuke's. But intention of restoring my clan." m/n smiled, feeling the awkward atmosphere in the air.

Kakashi cleared his throat, "Tomorrow we will start a training exercise." Once he finished, the team groaned, "But why? Didn't we do that in the academy?" Sakura whined, 'Damn she just sounded like a baby..' m/n sweat dropped.

"Is it in the training grounds? Just say the time, please. I want to leave, like now." M/n groaned, Kakashi hummed, "Be there at 5, and you shouldn't have breakfast..you'll throw up."

M/n smiled, "Ok, bye bye~" he poked his cheek before flickering away. Appearing in front of the local book store, "Let's go find some pornos!"

He ran in, "Hi, Mister! Do you know where the mature section of the store is?" The clerk pointed to the third aisle, "I can't see." m/n said bluntly, causing the clerk to blush in embarrassment. "Aisle three..."

M/n smiled, "Thank you!" He hummed to himself as he skipped to the aisle. "Ok I think no one's around.." he muttered, lifting up one side of his bandage. Only revealing one eye, he quickly scanned the bookshelf for his favorite author.

He grabbed the book and swiftly pulled his bandage down. Making his way towards the clerk, who saw what eyeing the child. "Why do you need these if you can't see? And on top of that it's for readers 18 and up."

M/n sighed, "It's for my sensei. He sent me here, he's such a perv."

M/n snickered to himself as he walked out of the store with his books, "Sucker!" As he walked off, a hand was on his shoulder, "Don't you think you're too young to read those books?"

M/n turned around to see his sensei, "U-uh..." he blushed in embarrassment, unconsciously shoving the books towards Kakashi, "Th-these are for y-you!" And with that he sprinted away, "Damnit, m/n! What was that about?!" he yelled to himself.

Kakashi chuckled, "Pretty sure he didn't mean to do that. But, thank you."

~to be continued~