(6) Y-You..

1148 words

(I'm skipping the whole cat and explaining the ranks...sorry I just think that it's a waste of time)

"Man! You always lecture me, old man! But I'm not the little prankster you think I am! Hmph!" Naruto whines, pouting. As Kakashi awkwardly rubs the back of his neck. 'I'm so going to get scolded for this...' he thought as all of a sudden, Iruka and the Hokage were laughing.

"Fine then!"

Naruto looks shocked, "Wha-"

"If you insist, I'll give you a C rank mission..You will be bodyguards for a client." The Hokage says, as Naruto celebrated.

'He actually convinced the Hokage to give us a more important mission? Damn. If this was a more dangerous mission, I'll bet that he'll be the one to die first...' (m/n) sighed.

"Who are we guarding?! A fedual lord?! A PRINCESS!!!" Naruto exclaims, blushing once he thought of being a princess's bodyguard. "Don't be to hasty. I'll introduce you to your client now. Could you come in...?" (m/n) yawns as he felt everyone turn around, the strong smell of sake filling his nose.

"What's this? It's just a bunch of squirts?" The elderly man said, taking another swing on his beverage, "And you two, the ones with idiotic faces. How do you think Imma believe your ninja? That cross dresser is even blind!"

(M/n) sighed, he was the second shortest of the squad. He didn't care about the old man insulting him on being blind. But to call him a CROSS DRESSER? That was on a totally different level. "I'LL DEMOLISH YOU!" Naruto yelled, as Kakashi held him back by the collar of him jacket.

While (M/n) grunted, "I'll say, I guessing you're just a lonely man with small dick energy. We should just ditch you once we set out if your gonna treat you guards that way." The man huffed angrily at the boy, "What did ya say?!"

(M/n) smirked, then yelped in pain as Kakashi smacked him on the head, harder than what he did to Naruto. "I apologize for that. They need to learn to speak when spoken too." Kakashi sweat drops as (M/n) gets up, "Don't you insult me again, or else you're gonn-"

Kakashi quickly throws (M/n) out of the room, "Meet us at the gate tomorrow, since you can't keep your mouth shut."

(M/n) yelled in anger, stomping off, "Who does that old geezer think he is?! And I only insulted him cause he insulted me!"

•••

"YEAH! ALRIGHT!" Naruto cheered as the squad walked out of the gates of Konoha. "You're that excited to leave the village?" Sakura asked, Naruto nods vigorously, "I've never been outside of the village before. This is amazing!" (M/n) chuckles as he goes ahead of them, mainly to ignore Tazuna. "Hey, (M/n). Why don't you come closer to us?" Kakashi calls, with the boy declining the offer, "I'm going ahead to scout for any attackers. I'm suspecting that if this geezer didn't want to go alone then he's somewhat in danger." (M/n) shrugs, "Probably gangsters after him cause of money that he owes them.."

"That's not why I payed to have you guys guard me! Especially you snotty children!" Tazuna yelled, suddenly, (M/n) jolted. He glared at the puddle that had chakra present in it. 'Are they that stupid? At least mask your chakra better..' he thought to himself, he didn't attack them, he wanted to see if they were going to go for Tazuna or just to kill some ninja.

(M/n) waited for the others to be beside him, then continued walking. "So you decided to join us now?" Kakashi said, raising a brow. "There aren't any signs of danger in at least ten meters around us." (M/n) lied as chains surrounded Kakashi ripping him to shreds. "KAKASHI-SENSEI!" The three yelled as (M/n) faced the assassins, as they rushed towards Naruto. His eyes widened as he heard Naruto yell in pain, for a split second, before Sasuke could react. (M/n) flickered behind the two, grabbing their collars and flipping them head first into the dirt road.

As they soared in the air, (M/n) grabbed their chains, ripping them apart. Sending a roundhouse kick in both of their faces, making them crash onto the trunk of a tree. The boy grabbed a couple of his kunai, thrusting them into their hands, going through their flesh and the tip being lounged into the tree. "HOW DARE YOU IMBECILES ATTEMPT TO KILL MY FRIEND!" (M/n) yelled in anger, kunai raised above his head. Before he could even slit their throats, a hand roughly grips his hand. He turns to see Kakashi, "Back down now, (M/n) Nakayama." Kakashi said in a serious voice.

As the boy backed away, he turned to the two rogues, seeing the headbands. And them shaking in fear, "(M/n)....N-Naka-y-yama..." one sputters in dread. "Y-you.." the other says. Making (M/n) smirk, "Oh~so you know me...anyways who is you target?"

They stayed silent, Kakashi quickly notices the aura around (M/n), quickly dragging the two away. As the boy turns around to face the other four who stare at him. (M/n) rushes to Naruto, looking at his hand. He gritted his teeth as Kakashi came back, the two assassins not with him. "Where. Are. They." (M/n) growled, knuckles turning into a sickening white as he clenched his fists.

Kakashi glanced at the boy, "I tied them to a tree, pretty far from here so you wouldn't try and kill them."

(M/n) huffed, "What was I supposed to do? I don't know what I would do without Naruto...he's my only friend." He looked at the ground. Suddenly, he saw blood dripping down Naruto's hand, once he was in front of Naruto, he growled. "Just because you're vowing to not be useless and beat Sasuke, doesn't mean you need to stab your hand!"

Tazuna stared at the boy, "How could you fight them off? I thought you were blind?" (M/n)'s squad all looked at him, expecting an explanation, to which (M/n) smiled. "Let's just say that my eyes are damaged and ugly. I don't want you guys to see it, but I can see just fine.."

(M/n) undoes the bandages to show his eyes closed, but a scar shaped like an 'X' was over his eyelids. "See? It's pretty ugly." He laughed, quickly wrapping the bandages back on, walking ahead. "Ok! This time I'm going to be truthful if any enemies are around us! I promise!"

As the boy jogged ahead, the three of his teammates wondered, 'What the heck happened for him to receive such a horrid scar?'

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

A/N: IM BACK BBY!!!!!