7. My name is...

From a distance, a grand and rather huge mansion was alive with what seemed like large and expensive cars and great amounts of well-dressed maids making their way in and out

Jeongguk let himself in, to the Kim's mansion.

"Oh, hello Dr Jeon, how was your day? Nice to meet you, my name is Somi! Come, I will bring you to Mrs Kim. She would be happy to see your presence."

A very gentle and pretty red haired maid was already there to welcome him and to bring him to meet Yoongi's mother.

Walking through the house, Jeongguk could hear some music wafting from one of the bedrooms or guest room because it was situated next to their kitchen. However, his eyes lit up as he recognised the instrumental song. The Truth Untold by Bangtan Sonyeondan.

-

A/N: i don't know why :(( but the truth untold instrumental version everytime got me sad i can cry for hours💔
-

He wonder, probably one of the family members were listening to it. -- His mind suddenly flashing over to what Yoongi told him.

The rules of what to do and what not had been lingering in the back of his thoughts. One of it is 'to not have any affectionate feelings.'

Of course, it was extremely inappropriate for him to even contemplate initiating relationship with his patient or their family members. He chewed on his lip nervously when they've arrived outside Mrs Kim room. The maid open the door and gestured him to enter.

“Hello, Mrs Kim?..” he said. Mrs Kim was resting on a single couch and looking out at the open window. She turned to look at him with a concentration unusual for someone who was obviously stoned, then she looked away.

...Huh? I thought the maids say she will be happy to see me?

Jeongguk slowly walked over and lower down himself so that he could get a closer look at her. Her long blonde hair lay against the sides of her face, and the expression on it was a peaceful one.

As he looked her over, he couldn't quite believe that Mrs Kim, really beautiful!

"I heard you will be happy to see me? Why aren't you talking to me? I'm hurt.."

Jeongguk tried one of his tricks whenever his patient refuse to cooperate with him.
Mrs Kim rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath like,

"He's here! I thought you want to meet him? He's here, baby." She tilted her head slightly as if talking to someone.

Then she locked her gaze to the young doctor, "Yes yes I'm happy to see you... but you are late. Too late."  Mrs Kim muttered, adjusting her grip on her blanket that covered her legs.