13. Ethereal twins?

Taehyung held his chest tight, he was coughing violently while running from the garden to the bathroom

Taehyung held his chest tight, he was coughing violently while running from the garden to the bathroom. He bends over the sink taking a deep breaths until the coughing subsided.

Once he felt okay he quickly wiped his mouth and noticing the small amount of blood come off on the back of his hand. Damn I thought being a human only gets sick.

He looked in the mirror and splashed some water on his face then slowly backed into the bathroom corner, his back against the wall and slid down.

Then he felt a soft hands rubbing on his shoulder, “Don't worry, it's part of the conditions that you've accepted. Let me know if it gets any worse. Okay?”

Somi reassuring him it's just the side effects begins to appears now and then, which the boy just nodded weakly.

That morning, Jeongguk accompanied Taehyung went for a walk in the backyard, feeding the fishes in the pond, half an hour before the doctor left to attend an appointment.

Somi was watching them from far. She wasn't a stalker. If anything, she was passionate and determined. Yes, that sounds better. She was determined the doctor will somehow fell in love with the boy. She isn't sure how.. But she'll make sure of it.

Her thoughts were disturbed when she saw Taehyung runs towards the kitchen, and she followed just to find the trembling boy coughing blood in the bathroom.

"Come.. I help you for a quick bath. Tonight when he came back, you show him those photos, alright? Share with him step by step let's hope he gets the hint?" She persuaded again.

His eyelids fluttered lightly and he moaned weakly, "Uh- uhm.. Okay noona.." Taehyung grunted softly as he gazed up into Somi's face through heavy-lidded eyes.

He could feel his body energy draining. He was frightened, and making no effort to hide his fear, and that was not the boy he had grown to be.

Taehyung never revealed his fears to his momma or Yoongi. However he needs to stay energized for there were so many things he wanted Jeongguk to know!

So many things left unsaid. Things like I love you, I admire you before you even met me, I am so proud of your career.

But every time a mixture of terror and worry combined, a nauseous feeling came bubbling up his throat.

Taehyung is so angry with himself because he cannot commit on what he should do! He understands as humans, we’re wired to experience incredible love and affection.

But for every action, there’s an equal and opposite reaction, and when it comes to the ecstasy of true love, that reaction is a gut-wrenching pain, a deep void of sadness, utter lethargy, and feelings of seemingly eternal loneliness.

That's how he feels. Do our hearts were made to be broken? :((

 Do our hearts were made to be broken? :((