Blueberry Eyes Boy (End)

The sad truth is that the truth is sad.

Jeongguk let out a breath, a long and deep one,
tears formed in his eyes as Yoongi finished his story. "You.. really are the best brother anyone could ask for, Yoongi."

Yoongi slightly chuckled, "You think so? I really wanted to tell Taehyung that I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise.."

His voice was shaky, hot tears running down his face. He still felt guilty but relieved upon knowing that Jeongguk able to see his little brother for the last time.

"You know, the last dance I had with him, he looks so, so ethereal.. Too bad you guys can't see it," Jeongguk weakly smile, tried to joke but he continued,  "And, his face... has this look.. like he finally feel at peace. Now I know the reasons why.."

Hoseok and Jimin were listening so quietly, so gently, unable to utter a words as if they were made of finely blown glass. They just held onto each other with Yoongi seating in the middle needing their comfort.

And while Yoongi was grateful to have had almost twenty two years of living with Taehyung, he was a little envious that Jeongguk had shared so much more, in the small amount of time they'd been together.

"Jeongguk, thank you for taking care of my Taehyung & for everything you've done for him. He must be running over the rainbow right now. You're free person now and please move on."

That was all Yoongi had said before he got up to do some packing but his steps got halted.

"Move on?" Jeongguk shakes his head.

"Do you wanna know the only thing that gives me hope? The thought that Taehyung feels about me the way I feel about him gives me hope. Because I love him, thats what keeps me going! You can't just tell me to move on easily—"

"You know, close the door on the past, so you can move forward. No matter how much we want it, Taehyung is not coming back anymore!" Yoongi took a deep breath before continued,

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be. I'm not trying to be mean. Trying to salvage an already dead person? It's not worth it. It's time to move on. I will be packing Tae's plushies, he tells you to take good care of it, right? Come back here tomorrow and collect."

Yoongi retorted back desperately. It's true, there's no point for the doctor to stay and keep on dwelling.... His words express hurt but what hurt most of all was the look on Jeongguk’s face.

Sudden tension growing awkward, Jimin and Hoseok doesn't have time to say something back. Because when someone is going through a storm, your silent presence is more powerful than a million, empty words.

They both agrees the two adults needs time for everything. And with that Jeongguk left the mansion, slamming the door behind him.

"You okay?" They both asked at the same time and nodded at each other.

"Hoseokie.. what should we do now?" Jimin asked.

"Let's cuddle." Hoseok said. It's not a question.

 It's not a question