Special Chapter 3 (end)

A/N: unchained melody my favourite and the theme for this story

A/N: unchained melody my favourite and the theme for this story... It's kookie sing for taebear 🥺

"So you don't know anything about your background?" Hoseok asked first

"No.. I felt like I'm waking up from a very long sleep then he came and say I'm his boyfriend? Then I stayed with him for a year, until I had enough and I escape—"

"Then how you met Yoongi??" Jimin asked curiously.

"I haven't finished my story! Hmm I don't know where I ran to but thankfully I met Yoongi hyung! I feel as if I knew him but I'm not sure how and where... "

"How about your sickness?" Again, Hoseok asked.

"I'm not sick, just got abuse.."

"Taehyung... how about me?" Jeongguk speak up.

"I remember you, Jeongguk. I saw our memories together. You were taking very, good care of me because I was sick then.. then I went to heaven and I see Somi noona and, here I am again.."

"You remember that one time, I kissed you?”

“You kissed me?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow as he put his hand over his lips.

“Yeah and you kissed me back.” Jeongguk said with a hesitant smile. But his smile drops seeing Taehyung confused, he saw him struggling for breaths and immediately ran towards him.

Taehyung's vision blurred even more and his body gave out, he fell sideways but Jeongguk lifted him up into his arms supporting him with his back. "Hey hey its okay I got you," He whispered rubbing Taehyung's back.

Taehyung literally gasping for breath, Hoseok and Jimin felt their heart throbbing, "What happened?" They both asked in union and Jeongguk shook his head keeping Taehyung closer as his breaths labeled.

When he was stable enough he sat straight drinking water from the bottle given to him by Yoongi. "Somi told me Taehyung might needs some time to regain his energy back. After all, he returned as healthy person now."