15. I'm fine

2 weeks later, Mrs Kim was still in the hospital under observation

2 weeks later, Mrs Kim was still in the hospital under observation. Her health certainly declining but doctors are trying a new dosage for her treatment since the previous medication doesn't work on her body system anymore.

Somi stayed during that period, and Jeongguk is in charge of taking care the boy for now. It was evening time and the pair were sitting by the pool with their legs in.

Most of the light in the pool came from the lit water, an enormous undulating lamp casting its blue light in ripples against the ceiling and walls. The scent of chlorine into the humid air, surrounding the aura.

"Taehyung, aren’t you feeling lonely after your twins left?” Jeongguk asks, taking a sip of hot coffee brew.

“W-why would I be lonely?” Taehyung asks. “I have my family.” He replies with his leg swinging in motion inside the pool.

“But you don’t have a partner, do you?"

His leg stops swaying as he tries to ignores the stirring flutters in his stomach at the word partner. I want you as my life partner... "I- uhmm I already found s-someone.." he declares.

"Oh.. how come I don't know.."  Jeongguk muttered, barely audible. He look at the reflection of water pool. He had taken note of Taehyung's petite, toned legs that met some very nicely fleshed hips.

"W-who is this person, Tae?" Why Jeongguk asked? Because there will come a point in life when you will find love to be a confusing feeling. When you will realize that you are unsure of your feelings, actually.

Why do I feel this way? I have Ji Yeon. Taehyung is adorable, of course someone would want him as life partner. Jeongguk thought.

That person is you, Jeongguk. I've been giving you hints, I confessed to you and I initiated my first kiss. Don't you get it?! Taehyung thought.

"I can't tell you, uhmm n-not now. And you, you never told me about your g-girlfriend.. do you l-love her so much?"

Taehyung muster up his courage to asked, his heart leaped strangely, but drowns at the next sentence when the other replied, 'yes I do love her very much' , Taehyung kept his cool, however, and gazing into the eyes that he admired greatly.

"S-she loves you and you loved her. This is t-true love," Taehyung responded, smiling weakly before he continues,

"Death does not stop true love... It only d-delays it f-for a little while. No matter what, I hope we would see each other a-again, Jeongguk."

Fear grip Jeongguk's heart, eerie chill go through him at the mentioned of death, "Tae.. Is there something you ought to tell me?"

When there was no answer, he asked again, "Honestly, I know how you felt towards me. You clearly knows that I have someone too. Does it.. bothers you?"