Chapter 3:ugh

((

Above is a 'picture' of Kai Dallagher

Above is a 'picture' of Kai Dallagher.I don't own the art so credits to whoever does.by the way this is the author's notes format.))

I knew I was being watched.My stomach rumbled.When was the last time I ate?

I've been on glucose drips for a long time.

My eyelids are getting heavy.But I can't sleep.

Reason 1:I don't want someone to kidnap me in my sleep.

Reason 2:Nightmares.

I hate that my thoughts plague me.And anesthetic? Yeah that stuff actually doesn't work on me.I found out when I got a tooth removed.

S.H.I.E.L.D,my newest captor,is my 17th?18th captor?

Lemme count,the one at Hotel Momo,then those ones,and the truck ones – oh wait its actually 25.People really have a screw loose up there.

I took out the glucose drip.My hatred for needles almost supercedes my hatred of being stabbed in the gut - but I have newly developed the bravery to rip them out.

I'd like to sleep.Hopefully pass out from exhaustion.I might as well just accept that I'm going to get kidnapped.

Eventually I do.I mean go to sleep,not get kidnapped. These kidnappers seem competent,unlike the rest - at least so far.

  ***

Meanwhile...

"Kai Dallagher.Nineteen fake age,seventeen real age.Many bank accounts with money that amounts to millions."Daisy informs her team.

"Where is the money coming from?"Coulson asks.

"Running account verification just now...Well some of them are known hydra and the others are subgroups with similar prejudice towards inhumans."Daisy says.

"She's definitely inhuman?"May inquires.

"Well now she might be a little more than that because she said stuff about chemicals."

"Yes I can confirm there are many strange compositions in her blood.Some of which-"Simmons says.

"Resembles the centipede serum."Fitz finishes.

"Which would explain why she's so wanted-"Simmons says."As she's a successful test subject."Fitz completes.

They view the new girl's file." Name:Kiara Darren.Only child. Exceptional grades,pretty good attendance,asian british. Eye colour:Brown?"

"Her eye colour changed to gold and silver, appears to be a side effect of either terrigenesis or experimentation."Simmons says.

"Check this out. Last seen footage of her parents in collapsed subway tunnel.Who are these three boys?"

"I think it's time we had a heart to heart with this gang."Coulson announces.

((Thank you for reading! I'm editing it on 09/06/21 - dd/mm/yy - sorry for any inconvenience,if you really wanna read it and it keeps changing slightly,just comment or message me and I'll push it off to later.Also sorry for the grammar and sometimes dodgy word order,I'm just not very good at it - if you notice a sentence which is so incorrect that it impeded your understanding please tell me so I can change it or clarify.))