Chapter 15:guardian

((Enter new character! Starring Anaiya!!! art made by awesome friend @issomuchmorethantime  - the left side is a respresentaion of her demon side and the right side her angel form. Oops,spoiler. ))

The agents of S.H.I.E.L.D boarded the Kree ship hoping to save the kidnapped humans.But never in their wildest dreams did they expect this!***

Deke was suddenly knocked down by something heavy from the ceiling.

He could hear icers being shot at it.

"Ugh.That hurt.And I am sorry Deke Shaw.I didn't mean to hurt or startle you."It,no, she said.

And gosh she was beautiful.

She had curly black hair and sparkling purple eyes with literal stars in them.

"I-It's ok."he stuttered.You'd be intimidated too to be graced in the presence of such stunning power.

She stood up and made her white feathery wings disappear.

"Hello earth-beings.I am Anaiya,your guardian."

Anaiya, seemed to be wearing a white gown and fulfilled the stereotypical angle look.

"Guardian angel?"Mack asks in a dis-believing tone.

"Not quite.I will explain later as I believe you seem to be in a tight spot."

"Right."Mack responded.

"What can I do to assist your mission?"Anaiya asked.

"Well we need to get past the kree and get to the jump drive."

"Shaw drive."Deke corrected. Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Would you like me to exterminate the kree?"

"You can do that?"Yoyo said.

Anaiya nodded.

"Yes please."Daisy said.

"I will need to change form to harness my powers.Please do not be frightened of this form."

They all exchanged a look. Last they checked,they made their living on crazy,they wondered where this would sit on that scale.

Anaiya, morphed her snowy wings to bat-like ones and her eyes glowed a blazing hot red that would've made hell seem cold, whilst her hair looked like it was on fire.Her dress melted into a maroon top that reached her navel in v-shape and matching skort, both of which had tassels and golden embellishments.

Sure, she looked stunning before but now it was a cruel, flaunted beauty opposed to a pure and more innocent-looking one.

Heavy thud noises sounded all around.

"Wow where've you been all this time?"Coulson said,clearly impressed.

"Imprisoned."Anaiya replied as the glowing eyes dulled to black and her hair returned to its original glossy black."Shall we get going?"

They exchanged another look.

May stepped forward and led the way.

***

They used the jump drive to get to the quinjet.

"What are those on your wrists and ankles?"Daisy asked,wondering if they were something like her gauntlets.

"Cuffs.I used to have a collar too and chains but I managed to get rid of them with a little help from my friend Nigel."

"Right you were imprisoned,you said."Daisy replied,quickly masking her shock.