Reputation

Rocky helped me with shopping. I want to take him along with me but it's not possible. He is advising to take the tour as an opportunity to become close to Dheeraj. I don't give much thought about it. He already had the alliance with Shalini. She seemed to be a good girl. Though I love Dheeraj a lot, I don't want to become a bitch for his love.

We have rented a sleeper bus and a driver. The was equipped with everything required. Even the tents too, for camping. Two helpers are accompanying. The tour started from visiting the places nearby Hyderabad, then Belum caves, Yaganti temple, Mahanandi, KondaReddy fort, Rallapadu bird sanctuary, Bhairavakona waterfalls, Srisailam temple and dam, Lepakshi, Talakona waterfalls, Kondaveedu fort, Diviseema, Kondapalli fort, Rock temple, Vizag Rk Beach, Lambasinghi.

It's night by the time we reached Araku. We have been traveling from four days. Everywhere, it's totally fun filled. People have loosened up. No differentiation of higher and lower cadres. Everybody is on first name basis. Younger ones taking responsibility of elders and elders are taking care of young people. In these four days, Dheeraj also is behaving friendly with me. Became too close that I'm starting to doubt his actions.

"Be careful Moha. Eat this Moha. Take rest Moha. That Moha. This Moha......."

Because of him, others are also calling me Moha. Though I pretend I'm annoyed, I liked it secretly.

All the resorts in Araku are booked and we are too tired to sleep in bus. We definitely have to halt somewhere.

"If you don't mind, my grandparents' home is nearby. It's actually a big cabin house. We can go there and take rest for tonight. What you say? "

They all agreed without a second thought though some said it might be inconvenient to disturb my laughed simply.

I called Pramila auntie to tell the maids to clean every room and prepare dinner for all of us.

I showed directions to the house.

We reached within 30 minutes. Pramila auntie welcomed us and took my bag. I showed them the rooms. My house is a big two storeyed house with 9 rooms excluding the kitchen and hall. Two people shared a room. I went to my room after showing the home to everybody. After I got freshen up, I went to my grandparents' room. It was locked. I unlocked and cleaned it. Then lightened diya.

Pramila auntie called all of us for dinner. The dining table was not sufficient for all of us. Auntie dragged the teapoy and chairs. Auntie served the dinner. I tried to help but she denied.

Akhila said, "Your house is very nice Moha. We didn't know you are this rich."

I thanked her.

Then Chandra uncle asked,

"Where are your grandparents?"

I showed them the frames of my grandparents' photos with garlands.

"Ohh, I'm sorry. Where are your parents?"

This time I pointed them towards my parent's photos which are hanging on the other side.

"I am really sorry dear. I shouldn't have asked." he pitied me. I smiled lightly.

Dheeraj is looking at me questioningly. I averted my gaze from him.

Salima pried, "Do you have any hot siblings we should be aware of."

I laughed at her mischievous words.

"No. I'm single child."

I know this confession made everyone silent. I don't like it.

"Don't plan on murdering me though. I have a very hot brother to fight for me. His name is Ramakrishna. Shortly Rocky. I used to be a paying guest in their home while I'm working in Bangalore. Now, he is working in Hyderabad."