Page 2

Today was the day that I was going to go to this new school. I heard that the school was amazing! But I'm nervous. Anyways I was wearing a black T-shirt under my grey hoodie, a pair of black leggings and my old skool vans. I grabbed my bag as I headed out the door into the car.

Next thing you know I pull up to the college and park. I headed into the school and then looked at my schedule. As I was looking down at the paper with the classes in my hand I see Harry in front of me looking down at the paper as I was. 

I look up and notice him. "Harry? I didn't know you go to this school." I said with confusion. 

"Yeah I do and I knew that since you were coming to this school I can help you with finding your way around." He says trying to be helpful. "It's fine, I'll find the classes myself." I started to walk away then he grabs my hand. "Why not? This is my second year here. I know my ways around here." He says trying to convince me to let him with a smirk on his face. "Fine." I say with a sigh. 

"What's your first class?" Harry said. "Uh I need to go to the computer lab for my class." I say looking at the paper. "No worries." He says with a smile. He grabs my hand and he speed walks to the computer lab. "Wait Harry are you sure this is the right way?" I asked him. He was taking a very long way but then he takes me outside by the fountain. "Harry what are you doing? I need to get to class!" I say frustrated. 

"Relax." He said trying to calm me down. "I will get you there. Just lets sit for a bit." As he sits on the bench by the fountain. I sit next to him. "You're going to be late for your class too!" I say to him trying to keep my temper. "Calm down I said I will take you to your class just this school is so big it hurts to walk." I sat there with a frown on my face and worried if I'd miss class. I turn my head to look at harry and say something, but before I could say something his lips touch mine and then he kisses me for a minute. I back up from the kiss. I was speechless. "Harry!" I say angrily. "What?" He says trying not to smirk. "You said you would "Take me to class" but you do this instead?" I say with my face turning red. "Noelle I-" I interrupt him before he says something. "You know what, I'll just find my class myself."

I start to walk my way to class. Harry try's to stop me but I just pushed him and made my way to my classes.

A couple days later and I'm sitting in my room chilling watching Netflix as I was snacking on some chips. Next thing you know I hear the door bell ring. "Noelle! Can you get the door for me I'm cooking!" She says from down stairs. I walk downstairs and open the door to see the green eyed one staring down at me. "What do you want?" I said with annoyance. "Uh can I talk to your mom?" He asked me. "Fine." I say as I let him in the house. 

He talks to my mom for a bit and I head to my room. After a while mom calls me down stairs.

"Hey honey so Harry told me that he is having a Halloween party and he wanted you to come but he wanted to ask me before he asked you. So would you like to go?" She tells me. "Uh sure when is it.." I ask. "It's on Halloween." He says to me. "What but I always take Edwin to go trick or treating..." I say then my mom interrupts me. "It's okay honey if you want to go I'll take Edwin for trick or treating. "But I always do i-" Mom interrupts me again. "It's fine you can go have fun you deserve it for the help you've been doing around here." She convinces me into going. Then she smiles. Harry then looks at me with a smirk. "Fine I'll go." 

It's October 30th the next day and Halloween is tomorrow and I don't know what to be for Halloween. "You know what I'll just go to the party and dress fancy I don't feel like dressing up." I say to myself. I look in the closet and find something I could wear for tomorrow. I pick out a red velvet crop top and a pair of rip jeans. But then I see my black dress that's also nice. "Should I do the dress or go casual?" I ask myself. 

My mom walks in and asks me what I'm doing. "I'm trying to decide what to wear tomorrow." I tell her. "I like the black dress and I know your more of a tom boy girl, but I think it's different and nice." She says smiling at me. "Alright I guess I'll wear this." I say smiling.

The next day I woke up and realized I need to pair of heels cause wearing vans with a dress would be weird at a party even though I would do that. Anyways I put on my grey hoodie with my sweat pants on with a messy bun and head to the mall to get a pair of heels and a bit of other things. 

I found a pair of heels that are brown and black that went really well with my dress. Then I stopped at a few other stores for my outfit tonight. I walked across the mall to the Starbucks and got myself a cold coffee. 

I went to grab my drink as they handed it to me and I turn around and I almost bumped into someone. I looked up and the green eyes peered up to mine. "Harry?" I said to him. "Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm Harry." He says trying to be sarcastic. "What do you want." I asked being annoyed "Oh nothing I was just wanting to walk around the mall today." He tells me with a smile. "Well I need to get going I have to get home." I tell him. He looses the smile on his face and looks down as we walked. "Well then see you at the party." He says. Then he looks at me and makes eyes contact. "See you there too." I look away and head out the door to my car.

Later that night I got ready. I did my make up with a natural look, I curled my hair, I put my black dress on, and slipped my on my heels. I went down stairs to grab my keys and then my mom came up to me. "You look beautiful!" She says smiling at me. "Thanks mom." I smiled back at her. "Be safe and come back home around midnight." She says to me. "Yes mom I know." She kisses me on the head and I head to my car.

I pull up there and they're is a lot of people here and I don't really go to party's much cause I don't really ever make friends. I walked up to the door and knocked. Someone opens the door. He has silky black hair, and gorgeous hazel eyes. He made eye contact with me and then he greets me and lets me in. 

Harry spots me and his friend. "Noelle! You made it." He smiles at me. "Noelle this is Zayn he is a friend of mine." He tells me. "Nice to meet you." I say to him and shake his hand. He looks at me and smiles. "Nice to meet you." 

We headed to the kitchen and Harry hands me a drink. "Oh no thank you I don't plan on drinking." I say to him. "Why not just one?" He convinces me. "Fine." I take only one drink and he gave me a lot which I wish he didn't but It's fine. 

I headed to the back porch where not much people were at and I felt more comfortable there. I sit over on the couch on the porch and I relax there just having some inner thoughts. Next thing you know as I look up everyone that was out here went inside, and inside was louder but then I hear my favorite song come on. Teenage dirt bag was playing and it was my favorite and it became my favorite cause it had my name in it. 

I sit on the couch just humming the words to the song until I hear someone come out here. It was Harry obviously. I really thinks there is something strange going on with him. He sat right next to me pretty close. I kinda felt uncomfortable but I just didn't care I was getting tired. "I never notice that Teenage dirt bag had your name in it." He tells me. "Yeah." I say. "Why are you out here?" I ask him. "It's getting boring in there. So I thought I spend some time with you." He smiles then looks at me. I kinda smile but it fades away. 

I look at the time and it's one in the morning. "Oh god my moms gonna kill me!" I say panicking. "What?" Harry asked me. "I need to go home."  I tell him. I get up and Harry pulls my hand and pulls me in for a kiss. My eyes shot wide open, but then I was tired to where I just let it continue. He ends the kiss and tells me good night. 

I head my way inside to get outside to my car. "I can't believe he just kissed me again." I say under my breath. Then I accidentally bumped into someone. I look up and it was Zayn again. "On your way out?" He asked me. "Yeah I'll see you again some time." I tell him. "See you." He smiles at me and I head out.