Page 3

I woke up the next day with a sore throat, and my nose was stuffed. I went to the kitchen to get the thermometer to take my temperature. My mom comes over to see what was wrong with me. She puts the back of her hand on my fore head. 

"Oh gosh! You're hot! Get some rest honey I'll take Edwin to school." She tells me. "You sure mom? I can still take him to school." I say to her. "Yes it's fine just please get some rest." 

I head back up to my room with a water and a few snacks. I lay in bed for a while then I took a long nap. Next thing I woke up with the door bell ringing. I but my hair in a messy bun and head down stairs to see who it is. I open the door and it was Harry of course. 

 "Hey I heard from your mom that you weren't feeling well." He tells me. "Yep." I say. "So I came over to make sure that your feeling okay." "Oh I'm fine." I tell him. "That party last night wore me out and now I don't feel good." I say trying to explain why I feel sick. "Anyways I'm okay you can go now." I try telling him pushing him out the door. "Wait I wanted to stay for a little bit!" "Sorry Harry but you should go." I tell him as I pushed him outside. "Fine but I'll be back later to check on you." He tells me. "Yeah okay." I tell him shutting the door in his face.

I head back to my room and watch more TV.  Next thing you know I hear the door bell ring again. I get up again and I already knew who it was. I opened the door and it was Harry but he wasn't alone. He brought Zayn too. 

"I got you some food and Zayn wanted to come over too." I said to me with a smile. "Oh uh, thanks.." I grabbed the food and sat at the kitchen counter. 

"So I stopped by Starbucks got you the drink you like and stopped by Chick-fa-la to get you some food." He says staring into my eyes with a smile. "Thanks but you didn't have to do this." I tell him. "I didn't but I'm nice to do it." He says trying to be sarcastic. Zayn looks around at the photos on the wall. He points out a picture of me when I was in 4th grade. "Yeah that's me in 4th grade." I slightly smile but it fades. "Anyways I'm heading back to my room you can go home if you want. Also my mom would wonder why you are here." I tell them as I head back up to my room. 

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫? :)