Page 10

Eventually a couple days later tomorrow was my birthday. I was finally turning 20. I was kinda wishing I could get enough money to move out of the house and move into my own place. But I would have to work for that. I was trying to look for a job but, it was kinda hard to find one that I actually would enjoy. But I don't mind living with my mom and my brother. I help her out since my parents well got a divorce. Whatever was best for them. I do miss my dad.

All I wanted for my birthday is just some time to relax from being stressed, and cake. I mean come on who doesn't like cake? If you don't, you're missing out.

I lay in my bed watching Netflix snacking on skittles that I had in my room. I love skittles. They are my all time favorite candy. I hear someone knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I say to whoever was behind the door. It was my mom. "Honey Harry is down stairs and wants you." She says to me. What does Harry want now. I walk down stairs and I see him on the couch waiting on me. Mom headed to the kitchen to continue her things. 

"What Harry?" I say with annoyance. "So I found out the girl that he was kissing." Harry tells me. 

"What who?" I ask. "It was Ella from what I heard." Right as Harry said that I felt more stress gaining up. "For real?" I ask him. "Yep." 

"Ugh, I knew I should of never trusted her." I say to myself. "Why?" Harry asks me. "She basically got jealous and kissed him on purpose. And she also tried hooking me up with you." Right as I said the last part Harry's face turned a bit red but tried not to show it. Did he have something to do with this? Maybe not..

"Well, I'm still sorry about what happen. Like I said, I'm here for you if you need me." Harry tells me. "I'm fine." I head back up my room. 

"Wait!" Harry says to me. "To make you feel better just me and you could go hang out for your birthday in the afternoon tomorrow?" He said that as he awkwardly smiled. I haven't seen him smile in a while. I had smiled back at him. "Sure." and I continued to head up to my room.  

Harry is a sweet guy but there just has been something going on with him. The fact that he has been acting weird whenever I bring up the hooking part, and when I dated Zayn. He would ignore me and pretend I don't exist. But now ever since the new years party, he has been all over me making sure that I'm okay and feel fine. Just everything so far has just been crazy for me.

Later that night after I ate dinner I decided to go to the skate park by my self. I figured that every time I went with someone, something went down at the skate park. So I just decided to go by myself.

After I got there I skated for a while with my skate board trying new tricks I say while listening to music. The park was pretty empty and really no one was there. So I blasted my music on the bench and skated.

I saw another skater join so I just started skating with him. He seemed pretty chill and so I started showing off my tricks to him. He also showed his tricks. I had to chat with him and get to know him he seemed pretty cool! He had a mustache, kinda long hair but not really. But overall cool guy.

I stopped skating to chat with him. "Hey." I say to him. "Wassup." He says to me. I could tell he is pretty cool guy. "Sick moves!" I say about his tricks. He could do better ones than me. He must been skating for years. "Thanks, yours too!" He says smiling at me. "I'm Noelle." I say trying to greet him. "Names Mitch." He says to me. I love his name. He also looked like a Mitch. His vibes were cool. 

We started talking for a bit and I realized he went to the college in the city but he is going to the college I'm going to instead. I could tell we were going to be great friends.

"Wanna skate tomorrow night? If you have the chance?" He asks me while smiling. "Yeah of course but tomorrow is my birthday so I would be able to later that night." I say smiling back at him. I really liked this guy. Not in like a love way but like his vibes and him as a person. I could really tell his personality.

"Well see you later!" I say to him. He waves me as I pick up my stuff and skated home. I could tell we were going to be great friends!

The next morning I woke up, and got dressed to skate outside the house for a bit to get warmed up to skate with Mitch tonight. 

"Hey Noelle." I here Harry say as he walks up towards me. "Hey."

"Happy birthday." He says while smiling at me. He seemed more happy than he had been these past days. Seriously I want to know what is going on with him. 

"Thanks." I say smiling back at him. "So what do you want to do today." He asks me. "I don't really care to be honest. But whatever is fine." "There's a new fair that's opened this week. Wanna go there?"

Fair? I haven't been to a fair in years. Last time I went their was with my first ever boyfriend. His name was Daniel. He was nice but boring guy. I dated him back in high school.

"Yeah sounds great when do you want to go?" I ask him. "Well it would be cool if we went later tonight for that." Wait I have to go skating with Mitch. Maybe I could hold it off. 

"Uh yeah sure." I say to him. "And maybe we can go get some lunch and walk around the mall now?" He says looking down at his shoes. "Yeah, let me get changed." I went back in the house and changed. I just wore the usual. A t-shirt, my vans, and a pair of sweat pants. 

We went in Harry's car cause I didn't feel like going in mine. We eventually got to the to the mall and I we ate there. And I tried buying my own stuff but Harry wouldn't let me. He has been too nice lately. Which is strange to me.

Later that night I got dressed. I was wearing my denim jacket with a white t-shirt with it, and a pair of ripped jeans. I decided to wear my white Nike air forces because I went different this time. I put a bit of makeup on but not so much. Harry told me that he would be here to pick me up to go to the fair with him.

I hear someone knock on the door and I went to get it cause I thought it was Harry. It wasn't it was Ella. What was she doing here? I didn't have the time to deal with her.

"What do you want." I say to her rolling my eyes. "Why are you dressed up all fancy?" She says trying to start something. "No reason. Why are you here?" "Well okay, I came to apologize for making out with Zayn. It was wrong." She says to me. "Okay goodnight." Shutting the door in her face. "Wait!" She says knocking on the door. I open the door again. "What." "Also Zayn apologizes too. And happy birthday." She tells me. "Okay, and thanks have a good night." 

Finally she leaves as I shut the door.

I hear someone knock on the door so I knew this time this would be Harry. I rush to the door and wow. Harry looked real nice for tonight. Like really attractive. Wait why am I saying this. 

"Sorry I'm late." He says with an awkward smile. "You're fine." Smiling back at him. We walk over to the car. 

"You look amazing." He says to me while we walked to his car. "Thanks, you too." I say trying not to blush.

We eventually got to the fair and we walked out ad got tickets for the fair to get in. We started to walk around as it was night time and the fair lighted up the whole place. Harry started to hold me close as we started walking. 

"So, what ride first?" He asked me as he looks at me. "I haven't been on the Ski Bobs in a long time." I say to him. That was my favorite ride. With the loud music, and the ride going super fast. Was one of the best things ever. "Sure." He says smiling. I looked up at him as he said that and smiled back. 

We got on the ride and sat next to each other. Before the ride started Harry sat closer to me and wrapped me around his arm. This moment felt great but maybe I shouldn't say that because the last time I said that, it was with Zayn. But with Harry it felt different.

The ride started and we started forwards. The music was blasting loud. And as the ride got faster I was laughing so hard because of how much fun I was having. Harry looked over at me and I did too. He stared at me for a second then he pulled me in for a kiss.

Oh my goodness. I was kissing Harry. But this kiss felt right. The kiss was for a long time. Now this might of been the best thing that happened today.

Harry ends the kiss. Harry stared at me for a second and smiled. My face was red but that kiss felt great. I can't believed I'm saying this but I'm glad I just experience this moment.