Page 8

Eventually a couple days later it was new years eve. I was excited! My year this year was okay but who knows what could happen next year. And I have a good feeling that tonight might be my night. Ever since a couple days ago when Zayn took me to the skate park to hang out he has been coming over often and it was great. My mom adores Zayn and I'm glad I said something to my mom. Ever since that one night Harry has not talked to me ever since. I'm kinda worried.

I hear someone knock on the door and I went to get it. It was Zayn and of course I let him in. Mind you Zayn was wonderful with my family he also got along with Edwin. They both were like two peas in a bod that's how great they got along. 

"Hey what's up?" I ask Zayn "Well I had two questions but one is for you and one is for your mom." He tells me. "But let me ask your mom first." He says to me. 

My mom was in the kitchen so we went over to her. "Hey miss Jane." My mom was doing the dishes and looked up to Zayn. "Hey honey what do you need?" She asks him. "Well I was wondering if Noelle could go to a new years party with me tonight." She looks at us. "Sure but you know that to be back the usual time." She tells us. 

"And I was saying you wanna go get something to eat for lunch?" He says to me as we walked away. "Yeah sounds great." 

I walk back up to mom. "Hey it's fine if I go out with Zayn to get some lunch?"I asked her. "Of course go out have fun!" She tells us. 

We decided that we wanted to eat at the food court at the mall. We had gotten our food and sat down to eat. We talked for a bit then someone I haven't even met before comes up to Zayn and says something to him.

"Who's that?" I ask him. "Oh a friend of mine." He tells me. "Oh well okay." Right after the friend of his said something he was smiling. Until I asked him who what that. Then he looked normal again. 

"So who's party is this?" I asked him trying to start a conversation again. "Oh It's my friend Liam's." My eyes shot wide open when he said that. "Oh cool." 

Later that night I wore a nude pink skinny dress with heels that matched with it. I was hoping I could get my first new years kiss cause I had never had mine yet. I put my make up on and head down stairs when I heard Zayn at the door. After him talking to my mom. We headed to the party. I realized this couple months I've been to more party's than I have ever been to. 

We got there, we got out and walked up to the door. The girl I saw before with a bunch of tattoos had opened the door for us. I realized the first time I met Zayn was him greeting me at the door at Harry's party. Speaking of Harry I wonder why he has been ignoring me.

Zayn and I walk in and Zayn holds my close through the huge crowd. Zayn found a friend of his and started chatting so I went on the patio to sit by myself cause I had nothing else to do and to get away from the large crowd.

As I sat on the patio and just relaxed out there someone comes out. It was Louis. I was confused what did he want? 

"Hey can I ask you a question?" He asks me. "Yeah sure."  

"Do you know whats wrong with Harry? Like every time he is around you or I bring up something about you he gets serious and a bit upset." 

"Well I was wondering the same thing too. He has been ignoring me." I tell him. "Well can you try talking to him by any chance?" He asks me. "I can try when I get the chance." 

Someone opens the door and yells at us. "The ball is going down!" me and Louis rushed in side. 

𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘.

I rushed inside through the crowd.

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥.

I had gotten pushed by some people and I'm trying to look for Zayn.

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘.

I was too short so I couldn't see well in front of people.

𝗧𝗪𝗢.

I see Zayn and I rush over to him.

𝗢𝗡𝗘.

Before I could sit next to him I saw another girl with him and they were kissing when the ball dropped. I stopped. What the fuck. What in the actual hell.

Before he saw me I ran out side and literally I started crying. Why does this happen I knew that I was dumb enough for falling for him. He just used me. He seemed so perfect but was cheating on me. How dumb can I be. I just started walking home cause I didn't care about him anymore. I hear someone running towards me. 

"Wait Noelle!" At first I thought it was Zayn so I ignored it.

"Wait!" I realized that's not Zayn. That deep British voice sounded familiar.

"Noelle whats wrong?" I turn around and it was Harry. He saw my make up messed up. He had looked me in the eyes and saw that I was hurt. 

"Nothing I'm fine." I started to walk away. He grabbed my hand. 

"Bull shit. What's Wrong?"

"Harry please I'm fine." I tell him trying not to cry even more. 

"No please, be honest and tell me what is wrong?" He says that as he looks into my eyes. "Fine I saw Zayn cheating on me. Now I'm walking home goodbye." I tell him. As I said that my voice was in pain. I was in pain after seeing that. "You sure I can drive you home?" He shouts as I walk. I ignore him cause he has been ignoring me. Then I continue to walk home.