Page 11

The ride ended and we got off. Now that was the ride of my life. I still laughing from the ride. I usually laugh from that ride all the time. "So, what next pumpkin." Pumpkin caught my attention. I had stopped laughing. I tried to ignore the fact that he called me pumpkin. 

"Ferris wheel?" I said look up at him. "Sure whatever you want." He said smiling at me. We walked over there to the Ferris wheel. I think I realize that this was a 'date' to him. But I'll just go along with it. I consider ourselves as friends, but I don't know how he found me attractive or whatever made me stand out. Most people have said something to me about that lately. 

We get onto the Ferris wheel and it starts going. It was almost 40 degrees outside. I was pretty cold for tonight. Harry noticed I was cold so he wrapped me in his arm. 

Later we got off the Ferris wheel and got some cotton candy. My favorite was the blue. Harry got the same one as me. Eventually we walked around went on more rides. Then we headed home so Harry could drop me off.  I got tired so I fell asleep on the way there. 

We get to the house so I woke up because of the lights in the car. As I got up I saw Harry looking at me and smiling. I realized we were home. 

"Oh, well see you later." I said feeling awkward just sitting there. "Goodnight." Harry says to me. "Goodnight." I said to him smiling and walking out the door into the house.

Couple days later, it was time for me to go back to college and my break was over. I did have the time to make up the skating with Mitch. He is a cool guy after all. 

I wake up to get ready for school. My college was down the street so it's not that far to skate there. After all I might just do that after all instead of driving. Driving is so boring. Skating I can be free and go beyond the limits. 

I grab my skate board and head over to school. As I started skating over to school and I got to the parking lot I saw Zayn and a couple of his buddies with him. I couldn't stand him so I just ignored him. He really needs to learn a fucking lesson.

I eventually walk in to college head to my first class. This time I had a different schedule. 

"Boo!" Someone said while touching my shoulders from the back.

"Holy- oh." I realized it's Mitch. "I scared you didn't I?" He says as he chuckles to himself.

"Kinda not really." I say to him. "Oh come on you know that scared y-" Before he finished his sentence, I see Harry walk up to Mitch. They do some type of hand shake. They probably know each other. 

"You guys know each other?" Harry says to me. "Uh yeah, we meant at the skate park. He's my skate buddy." I say to him. "I didn't know you two knew each other." I say to Harry and Mitch. "Yep we've been friends since middle school." Harry says to me. 

"I'm going to head to my class, talk later." I say to them.

Later on I got home and I went to my room and got comfortable and watch TV. I heard someone walking up stairs so I sat up in my bed. "Hey so my boss from work wants me to go over for dinner and your brother is going over to his friends house to spend the night." Mom says as she walking in my room.

"Do you mind being home alone? I'd figure you would like some space of your own for a bit." She asks me. "Yeah, sounds great." I say to her. 

She eventually leaves and I decided that tonight I'm going to have a movie night all to myself. A bunch of snacks, ice cream, and with my blanket in the living room. 

Tonight I decided to watch conjuring. I loved horror movies and I was obsessed with them. Ignore the fact that it can be scary, but it helps me predict what will happen and it all leads up to a plot. That's a reason why, and just cause they are scary.

After I was half way into the movie I heard someone knock on the door. Who could possibly be knocking on my door this late at night. I open the door and it was just Harry.

"Uh hi." I say to him in a confused way. "Hey is your mom home?" He asks me. "Uh no, she just left to go eat with her boss from work and my brother went to his friends house for the night." I tell him. "Oh well I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out." He says while he turns to look at me. "Uh well I'm watching a movie. I don't know if your into horror movies but I'm watching the conjuring." I say to him. "Oh it's fine I like horror movies also."

Harry sat next to me on the couch as we continued the movie. As the movie was almost finished I accidentally fell asleep. I get tired easily I guess. Few minutes later I hear Harry saying goodnight to me. But I wasn't paying attention cause I was that tired I just went right back to sleep.