>>> Chapter 1 <<<

"Why does the wifi here sucks so much?"
Taehyung complains banging his head repeatedly on the table.

"Because we're in a library duh". Jimin answered back rolling his eyes at his whiny best friend.

"That doesn't even make sense. If anything the wifi should be fast, for students who want to cram for finals and deadline". Taehyung whines earning a glare from the librarian.

"Look you either deal with it, or you go home and do it in your dorm." Jimin shakes his head having enough of Taehyung's complaints.

"Jiminie you know I'm just sharing my wifi with my neighbor." Taehyung reminds his best friend.

"Then get your own damn wifi", Jimin hissed at his non-stop complaining machine of a best friend.

"I'm broke okay? I can either have a good dinner every night or wifi."

"How about this, you find a good cafe or restaurant with good wifi and problem solved!" Jimin smiled at his genius suggestion hoping that this will put a stop to Taehyung's complaints.

"But most of them close at 10 pm, I need to stay at least 1 am to get everything done!" Taehyung continues to complain making Jimin stand up in annoyance taking his laptop and books with him.

"Oh my god Taehyung just please get good wifi and go somewhere else but near me", Jimin scolds Taehyung who in turn pouts giving him the saddest and cutest puppy dog eyes.

"Jiminiee..." Taehyung pouts.

"Look Tae, I love you but please I need to finish my essay okay?" Jimin softly explains his outburst to his best friend.

"Why don't you go to dinner? Find a good dinner with good wifi?" Jimin suggests again.

"You said you'll treat me. I don't have money." Taehyung admits.

"Jin Hyung forgot to send you your allowance?" Jimin asked in confusion. Taehyung's brother- Jin never forgets to send Taehyung his weekly allowance.

"No, I broke my glasses yesterday and had to get a new one. Hyung will send me money this weekend tho. I'll treat you back!" Taehyung explained Jimin sighed as he pulled out 20,000 won from his wallet.

"Please don't starve." Jimin reminds the other as he hands him the bills.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU!", Taehyung squealed in excitement as he hugged his generous best friend.

The noise Taehyung created earned a loud 'SHH' from the librarian.

"I'll pay you back this weekend I promise," Taehyung whispered as Jimin can't help but smile at his best friend.

God, what would this idiot do without me? Jimin thinks as he shakes his head smiling.

Taehyung may be loud and weird sometimes, well much more often than sometimes, but he loves the innocent boy so much.

They've known each other since high school days and from the moment they established their friendship, Jimin was set on taking care and protecting Taehyung at all cost.

"Okay now leave me alone." Jimin shooed Taehyung who simply smiled showing off his beautiful boxy smile.

"Alright, study hard! Love love love you!" Taehyung calls out as he exits the library not before earning another glare from the librarian.

"Taehyung just please..." The librarian said pointing at the door.

"Night night Ms. Lee!" Taehyung waves goodbye making the librarian smile, no matter how grumpy Ms. Lee is, Taehyung has this particular charm that makes people around him smile.