>>> Chapter 6 <<<

"More?" Taehyung questions.

Taehyung does know what the other is trying to say but he couldn't believe that Jungkook would ever want him in that way.

Taehyung is different from all those girls and boys that Taehyung sees Jungkook is usually flirting with at the bar.

Taehyung never expected this from Jungkook, so he wanted to make sure that he is not misinterpreting what Jungkook is trying to tell him.

"Remember when you told me that you want to have someone too? Like Jimin?" Jungkook tries to make Taehyung understand.

"I want to be that someone Tae." Jungkook puts his heart on a silver platter and hands it over freely to the other.

"You-" Taehyung pulled his hand away from Jungkook's hold making Jungkook's stomach drop his heart hammering fast as he prepares for a rejection.

"I- " Taehyung couldn't finish his sentences as he still tries to comprehend what he just heard.

Did Jungkook just tell him that he wants to be his boyfriend???

The butterflies in Taehyung's stomach are in chaos right now.

Jungkook likes him like that?

"You like me?" Taehyung questions pointing to himself as he asked Jungkook the obvious question.

"Yes baby, I do, so much," Jungkook answered not holding back.

"But why? are you sure you're not like mistaken your feelings for someone else?" Taehyung tries to make sure.

"Why would you think that?" Jungkook with furrowed brows leaned back.

"I'm nothing like the ones you flirt with at the bar Kookie," Taehyung answered, not out of resentment or spite but out of wonder, curiosity.

He knows this is a fact which is why he wants to know.

Jungkook felt like he was just shot, the bullet going through his heart upon hearing that from the other.

Guilt suddenly came upon his chest as he remembered those times that he flirted with random strangers right in front of Taehyung.

"That's right, You are different from them, I never cared about them Tae. I've only cared this much to you." Jungkook assures the other.

"You don't have to say anything Tae. If you don't see me like that at all then-"

"No, no, I do like you" Taehyung in a rush cut off the other making Jungkook smile, his heart jumped upon hearing Taehyung's honest confession.

His 'instinct' told him that Taehyung felt the same way, but he wasn't sure, now he is.

Jungkook couldn't be happier.

"You do?" Jungkook asked hoping to hear the other's confirmation for his heart's sake.

"I do." Taehyung nodded with a fond smile despite the doubts that cloud his head.

"I just wanted you to know that I like you, and if you're ready we can maybe try?"

"I don't know anything about dating Kookie..." Taehyung shyly trailed off.

"I have no experience with anything at all you know that right? I'm not like those pretty girls and boys you've been with." Taehyung tells Jungkook, his insecurities getting the best of him.

"And I don't need you to be like them Tae, all I want is you, as you." Jungkook honestly tells Taehyung as he tried to push down all of the guilt he is feeling right now.