>>> Chapter 8 <<<

This chapter may contain slight NSFW/smut scenes. I will be putting warnings so you may skip it if it's uncomfortable. My writing skills are not that great as well. 🙈😂

ENJOY!

"Hyungie!!!" Taehyung waves eagerly as soon as he spotted his hyung at the exit of the airport.

"Tae tae!!" Seokjin hurries as he runs to his little brother dragging his luggage along with him.

Seokjin wraps his arms around his brother hugging him as tight as he could.

Taehyung closed his eyes in happiness and relief, getting to hug his brother like this again.

"Hyung I'm here too!" Jimin complains about who is right beside Taehyung waiting for attention.

"Of course my Jiminie" Seokjin says as he pulled away from Taehyung to give Jimin a big hug.

"Are your things ready? Did you bring them to the hotel as I told you?" Seokjin asked as they get inside a taxi.

"Yeah, but hyungie, after dinner I'm going to Kookie's just to say bye before I go," Taehyung informs his brother as he leaned on his broad shoulders.

"You'll be gone for like 2 days." Seokjin rolled his eyes playfully.

"Hyungieee." Taehyung whines at his hyung.

"Fine fine" Seokjin laughs having a great time teasing his brother.

"He also asked us for dinner you know," Jimin tells the older who raised his brows at his brother.

"Oh really? Is he trying to get on our good side?" Seokjin teased knowing how easy it is to tease his younger brother.

"He just wants to introduce himself properly hyung." Taehyung pouts defending Jungkook.

"Okay, when?" Seokjin chuckled at how cute his brother is.

"Sunday evening. We'll be back on Sunday noon anyway." Taehyung tells his hyung.

"Honestly we can take the train on Saturday evening we don't have to stay there for two nights." Seokjin voiced out making Jimin and Taehyung look down.

"I just really want to see mom," Seokjin explains sadness laced in his voice.

"Me too," Taehyung answered, his voice low.

"So hyung how's Japan?" Jimin tried to lighten up the atmosphere as soon as they arrived at the hotel.

Outside their family, it's only Jimin who knows about what happened in the past and the situation of their family.

This is because one time during their high school years in Seoul, Seokjin and Taehyung went back from Daegu with bruised faces.

Jimin is the only one who Taehyung and Seokjin trusted enough to know as they ask for Jimin to help them cover it up with makeup as they will have to go back to school then.

Jimin insisted that they report this, but they couldn't because of their mom.

"It's cold right now but it's beautiful. I really hope you can come with Taehyung in the summer." Seokjin tells them.

To Seokjin, Jimin is like a younger brother, like how Taehyung is to him. Jimin's family is also amazing and incredibly loving towards Seokjin and Taehyung.

"I want to but mom and dad want to go to Jeju for summer," Jimin whines as he also wants to go to Japan with his best friend.

"Next time then Jiminie," Taehyung tells the other.