>>> Chapter 17 <<<

Taehyung woke up to an empty feeling by his side. He panics as he reached for Jungkook's side of the bed.

"Kookie?" Taehyung calls out as he sits upon the bed.

"Baby?" Jungkook walks into the bedroom in his sweats and hoodie drenched in sweat.

"You went for a run?" Taehyung asked as he fixes his disheveled hair, eyes blinking still as he tries to adjust his sight from the bright light.

Jungkook smiled as he leaned to the bed carefully with one knee to plant a kiss on Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung kissed back before pulling away giggling.

"You're sweaty." Taehyung points out.

"I bought us breakfast along the way," Jungkook tells Taehyung taking his hand helping him out of the bed.

~ Their usual breakfast 🥰

~ Jiminieeee ~

The two happily enjoyed their breakfast, everything between the couple seems like it's back to normal, like yesterday and the past 2 weeks didn't happen

"Baby," Jungkook starts to put the plates away as Taehyung checks his phone.

"How many weeks do you have left before next semester starts?"  Jungkook asked.

"2 more weeks," Taehyung answered still not taking his attention away from his phone.

Jungkook huffed in annoyance.

"Can you pay attention for at least 5 minutes?" Jungkook attempts to say it in a playful tone despite his annoyance.

"Sorry, go on," Taehyung answered placing his phone on top of the table.

Jungkook smiled finally having Taehyung's full attention, he sat back down on the chair beside Taehyung.

"My mom's asking if we can go back home? For a few days."

"To Busan?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah for maybe 3 days, my parents really want to meet you, my brother, as well," Jungkook tells Taehyung with hopeful eyes.