>>> Chapter 3 <<<

Taehyung pulled out his things from his bag as the room for his first-class fill-ups.

As soon as he pulled out one of his notebooks, he noticed how the outside zipper of his bag looks like there is a note trapped in it.

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion as he zips it open revealing a crumpled paper inside.

He uncrumpled the paper carefully revealing a number scribbled on it with the name "Jungkookie".

"Oh," Taehyung whispered to himself.

"OH." Taehyung immediately pulled his phone out sending the number a message to confirm that it is from Jungkook.

Baby Tiger 🐯???

It's Friday night, Taehyung knew it will be busy but he didn't know that it will be this crowded

People are everywhere, all seats are taken so he had no choice but to sit on one of the counter bar stools.

Taehyung, of course, asked Jungkook first before doing so, who of course told him that he is more than welcome to sit anywhere.

"It's really busy." Taehyung tried to tell Jungkook over the music, which is also so much louder compared to the other nights.

"It usually is on Fridays, and when there are special events or special parties," Jungkook informed Taehyung.

Before Taehyung can continue the conversation, a man dressed in a black see-through button-up stumbled to the counter.

"Hey cutie." the guy flirts with Jungkook.

"What can I get you?" Jungkook smirked flirting back, it just comes naturally now as this is what he deals with every night.

"3 tequila shots and you- naked preferably." the random guy flirted boldly making Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise.

The guy continued checking Jungkook out as he prepared the shots.

"That can be arranged," Jungkook replies as he hands him the shots.

Taehyung's eyes are still wide at the exchange, Jungkook noticed this.