>>> Chapter 9 <<<

Taehyung looks out the window, watching the scenery they pass through.

"Tae" Seokjin snaps Taehyung out of his thoughts.

"We have a whole three hours ahead of us, you think maybe we can continue the conversation we were supposed to have?" Seokjin suggests.

"What? What conversation?" Taehyung asked acting clueless.

"Jungkook, you told me you met him because you were looking for a good wifi?" Seokjin recalls.

Taehyung nods nervously.

"Why didn't you tell me you need one Tae? I could've gotten a plan for you so you won't have to struggle when you have deadlines." Seokjin sighs, frustration apparent on his face.

He doesn't want his brother going through any inconvenience, especially when it comes to studies.

"Hyungie, it's okay." Taehyung tries to assure his older brother.

"No Tae, these things, you have to tell me okay?" Taehyung nods in response.

"So, tell me about Jungkook." Seokjin leaned back waiting for Taehyung to gush about his boyfriend.

Taehyung begins to tell his hyung about Jungkook, from how they first met, how Jungkook bought him meals, walked him home.

He told his older brother all about the man he is head over heels for, leaving out the not so great moments of course.

Everyone has their flaws, even Taehyung himself, he doesn't find it necessary to hare Jungkook's to his brother, thinking that it might just cause a misunderstanding or an additional worry, an additional burden for his Hyung.

"Are you happy?" Seokjin asked Taehyung with a soft tone.

"Yes, hyungie, very," Taehyung admits with a smile.

"Then that's all I need to know." Seokjin nods in acknowledgment with a smile.

"So you're not mad anymore?"

"I was never mad Tae, If Jungkook makes you happy, why would I be mad? It doesn't matter who he is, as long as he's treating you well and he's making you happy, then I couldn't ask for more." Seokjin tells Taehyung with sincerity.

"As much as I would love to protect you from all the bad things, from all the pain in this world, I know I can't." Taehyung nods motioning for his brother to continue.

"Just remember one thing." Seokjin holds Taehyung's hand in his as he looked his younger brother in the eyes.

"Love is not easy, it's not like those TV shows or movies that you watch. You'll get hurt, you'll cry, you will get your heart broken a thousand times." Seokjin emphasized.

"But you have to find that one person who will be worth all the pain," Seokjin tells his younger brother, he pulled his hands away from Taehyung's as he looked out the window.

"Hyungie?" Seokjin hummed in response.

"How do you know if that person is worth the pain?"

"If you see your only future with that person," Seokjin answered with a smile, a pained smile.

"What does that mean?" Taehyung asked further, his brows furrowed in curiosity.

"If you can't imagine a future without him if when you take him out of the picture, your future will seem like it's vague, incomplete." Seokjin tries to explain.

"Why is pain necessary then?" Taehyung asks.

"Because everyone needs to grow. Growing involves pain, it involves suffering, because we humans tend to only remember things that hurt and we tend to avoid repeating the same mistake because we are afraid of feeling that pain again." Seokjin answered leaving Taehyung astounded.