>>> Chapter 18 <<<

"Kookie." Taehyung pulls on Jungkook's shirt as they step out of Jungkook's car.

It was a 4-hour drive but they were surprisingly not bored or sleepy, they spent the 4-hour drive talking about nothing and everything.

They are now at Jeon's, Taehyung's eyes widen at how huge Jungkook's childhood house is like.

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook turns to Taehyung.

"I'm scared," Taehyung admits as he looked at the footpath from the parking area, it's too big to be considered a garage in Taehyung's opinion.

"Of?" Jungkook quirks his brow in question

"What if your parents and brother don't like me? I-"

"I don't care, I'm letting them meet you because I love you, and you're the most important person to me. If they won't like that, then sucks for them I don't care." Jungkook assured his boyfriend intertwining their hands as he pulls Taehyung into the house.

"Our things?" Taehyung looked back at the car as Jungkook drags him to the front door.

"Later baby." Jungkook opens the front door without knocking or ringing the bell.

"Kookie! why didn't you knock?" Taehyung scolds Jungkook quietly.

"I lived here baby, don't worry." Jungkook rubs Taehyung's hand with his thumbs calming the other down, he knows how nervous Taehyung must be.

"Mom! Dad!" Jungkook yells as they enter a wide living room.

Taehyung's eyes continue to widen in amazement, the huge chandelier hanging from the high ceiling in the middle of their wide living room, it looks so elegant Taehyung thought.

"Oh my Jungkook!" a beautiful woman who is about in her early 50s comes down from the elegant staircase followed by a man who resembles Jungkook so much, about the same age as the beautiful woman.

"Is this Taehyung? My dear, come here." the lady who Taehyung assumed is Jungkook's mom pulled him in for a hug and kissed his cheeks twice startling Taehyung.

"Is this the man our son couldn't stop talking about?" Jungkook's father followed giving Taehyung a warm hug.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung away from them slightly.

"Stop overwhelming him." Jungkook groans making Taehyung blush.

"No Kookie it's okay," Taehyung assured his boyfriend.

"Kookie? you hated that name when we use to call you that!" A boy who looks like Jungkook but seems a bit older comes from another hallway that Taehyung couldn't guess where it leads considering the house is basically a mansion.

"Shut up Hyung!" Jungkook shouts back as his mom and dad hugged him.

"I'm Junghyun, that Kookie's Hyung." Jungkook's brother introduced himself pulling Taehyung for a hug. Jungkook rolled his eyes at the nickname.

He only allows Taehyung to call him that.

They're huggers, Taehyung thought.

He could've never guessed considering Jungkook's personality even towards his closest friends- Hoseok and Mingyu.

"Have you two had breakfast yet?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"No, we left Seoul at 4 am," Jungkook answered.

"Good we can all have breakfast, wait how about we have breakfast at the pool?" Jungkook's mom excitedly claps.

They have a pool? Taehyung shook his head he shouldn't be surprised anymore.

"Mrs. Song, can you arrange the breakfast tables at the garden by the pool? We'll have our breakfast there." Jungkook's dad instructed, Mrs. Song who Taehyung assumes is their helper came out of the kitchen.