━ 𝟏𝟒

"JUST ONE MORE, DOLL."

Martina rolled her eyes as she looked back at Bucky. "We've been in bed too long already. Remember, we have actual things to do today."

After their first night together, Bucky and Martina had very little rest. The night before had been amazing for both of them, and they felt that they had both come out wholly changed.

They also felt like they needed to recreate it again and again and again

They were lying naked in bed with her head on his chest, their legs tangled together in a mess of sheets, and his fingers absentmindedly playing with her hair. 

"I know," Bucky replied, burying his face in her messy hair as he sighed. "Just one more. Promise."

Martina cleared her throat as she held up Beyond Good and Evil.

"I have done that, says my memory. I cannot have done that-says my pride and remains unshakeable. Finally- memory yields." 

"I don't know if I like that one," Bucky said, frowning when Martina tossed the book on the bedside table. 

"You don't have to like it," Martina replied, laying down on her back so Bucky could lean over her and brush his fingers against her collarbone. "It's meant to make you reflect on yourself. You can at least admit that it's relatable."

"If you say so," Bucky mumbled, completely forgetting the quote as he kissed a path from the valley of her breasts up to her lips. 

Martina had said that they had a lot to do that day but when she felt Bucky's cool hands gliding down her stomach, she completely forgot all their responsibilities. 

Martina was about to flip him over and finish what he had started until a loud knock ruptured their little lust bubble. 

"Ugh," Martina groaned, gently pushing Bucky off her as she sat up in bed. "Just one minute!"

Martina was about to stand up to gather some clothes until a certain God of Mischief walked through the wall and into their bedroom. 

"Oh, I seem to be late to the party."

Martina let out a loud shriek as she quickly dove under the covers. 

"Loki," Bucky grunted, not anywhere near ashamed as he stared at the god. "Don't you know it's rude to walk through walls?"

"Yes, my fiancee seems to think the same." Loki was too amused with himself to register Bucky's vaguely threatening tone or Martina's deadly stare from where her sheet met her nose. "Nonetheless, the rest of the mortals are waiting to begin your training, Martina. I'd suggest you get dressed."

"Wait until someone opens the door next time!" Martina yelled, her flames hitting the wall when Loki quickly disappeared back on the other side. She turned to Bucky. "I swear, right now, I wish he wasn't immune to me."

Bucky chuckled as he pecked her forehead and stood up. "Come on. We don't want him to come back."